Dexter: New Blood

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dexter: New Blood

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Crime

First aired: 2021-11-07

Cast: Michael C. Hall, Clancy Brown, Julia Jones, Johnny Sequoyah, Jennifer Carpenter, Alano Miller, Jack Alcott, Michael Cyril Creighton, David Magidoff, Jamie Chung, Oskar Wahlberg, Steve M. Robertson

Overview: 10 years after Dexter went missing in the eye of Hurricane Laura, we find him living under an assumed name in the small town of Iron Lake, New York. Dexter may be embracing his new life, but in the wake of unexpected events in this close-knit community, his Dark Passenger beckons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
'Dexter' Limited Series Considered, Says Showtime Boss

rrr_img_115895.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe there is hope for my idea to combine Dexter and Sons of Anarchy when we find out that Jax didn't really crash into that truck but actually faked his own death and also moved to Washington to become a lumberjack. Of course then they meet, compare notes and realize that they are two of the world's most prolific serial killers and decide to team up and kill a bunch of people for reasons that are unclear. Perhaps there could also be a subplot where their children wind up in the same foster home and have their own baby murder spree.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Part of me wants to see this happen. Then I remember that the show jumped the shark after Trinity. They should have ended it on a high note. If I ever saw John Lithgow in real life, I'd run the other way shrieking.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
...any future Dexter wouldrequire the participationof Michael C. Hall (and likely Jennifer Carpenter, who seemed ready to leave Dexter behind during her appearance at the Limitless panel).
Did the writer of this article not watch the final episode or has he taken something that erased it from his memory? If so, what is it and where can I get some?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well the creator is quoted as saying he doesn't want to continue the old show and would want to do a new concept and configuration, whatever that means... So maybe that's why he wants Jennifer Carpenter back?

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Maybe it'll surprise us and not suck. Worst case scenario I stop watching after a few episodes.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can't wait for the foh rants about this if it turns into reality. I liked dexter for a long time but it really became smeared shit in the end. I very much enjoyed the scene where he killed Deb's killer though, and both officers watching the footage just said "yup, self defense no problem"

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could go for some more Doak's flashbacks, ya fuckin weirdo!

"Maria, we talked about this, it'd make you a liar and me look like a whiny bitch which is good for nobody."

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
As bad as Dexter got the last 3 seasons, this is one of the great moments in television history.

dexter-i-own-you-o.gif

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I recently re-watched the series and stopped at the end of the Trinity season. If you do that, it's one of the best shows to ever be on TV.
smile.png

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I know I'm in the minority, but I actually liked the Lumen season. Seasons 6, 7, and 8 though, were pure garbage.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database