Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Something about it just felt less fun than D3. I couldn't be bothered to finish a play through. Hope it gets better.

Diablo 3 had many flaws but was vastly superior to Diablo 4. It’s a shame typically the next installment should be an improvement over the last but this peaked at Diablo 2 which was fucking amazing for its day and only dove downward into shit from there.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Diablo 3 had many flaws but was vastly superior to Diablo 4. It’s a shame typically the next installment should be an improvement over the last but this peaked at Diablo 2 which was fucking amazing for its day and only dove downward into shit from there.

Diablo 2 lives on and is still amazing with Project Diablo 2.

Season 9 starts April 12th.

Tons of QoL and end game features. Basically D2 if it had never stopped being developed by people who actually like video games

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tell me more.

This is the general changes page on the PD2 wiki. You can peruse the rest of the wiki to find the full list

Big changes:

Upscaled shaders and increased FPS + Resolution support. It's not D2R graphics but it's much better than old graphics

End game mapping system

New end game bosses

Many new viable specs and skills

Integrated trade site that actually works. Mods actively ban people for using third party trading sites like jsp.

I like PoE, I like Last Epoch, I like Grim Dawn. If any of those games had a reset or expansion release the same day as a PD2 reset. I'd play PD2

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This is the general changes page on the PD2 wiki. You can peruse the rest of the wiki to find
D2 is just simply way the too dated at this point and is way too basic. There are zero interesting fights in the entire game. Literally zero. The builds are also all very basic and boring mostly. Sorry but D2 is no longer a good game by today's standards. LE kinda completely shits on it in every single aspect possible and even LE isn't that amazing of a game.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

from reddit, made me laugh
1711467031041.png

i see patch notes are coming this thursday, but wasn't there supposed to be a part 2 for the campfire chat?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
There will be a seasonal announcement campfire at some point, don't think it was dubbed as a part 2 tho