Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly the environments look great imo. I can only pray the mini map is a place holder. The fights are just boring, but again the character had just left and right click in the part i watched(the barbarian boss fight). The d3 familiarity shines in the item drops(the font, color, etc). Also hope you can move/shrink or turn off that engaged announcements in I hope is the chat box.

I don't get trying to have too realistic characters, at least in the creation, when its all top down and you barely will see them, especially once armor is on. Seems like a waste, so many options for jewelry and crap but only 4 face types?

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Goddamn this looks like dogshit. Plus the character customization section looks like fucking plastic. This looks exactly like Diablo 3, I figured we would see some improvement upon it. Given D3 came out 10 fucking years ago.

Yep. I see no reason to not just play D3 again instead of paying for this. Pass.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Goddamn this looks like dogshit. Plus the character customization section looks like fucking plastic. This looks exactly like Diablo 3, I figured we would see some improvement upon it. Given D3 came out 10 fucking years ago.

Don't forget it has blood.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did you see the blood in D4? It's so much better than D3.

They didn't just stick a microphone up a coyote's ass in the Mojave-- they also added blood to the game.

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
I forget his name, the top dog game designer, idk hes bald fat white dude.

Absolutely ruined D3 (but from blizzard's pov, made a shit ton of money). So i understand why he's leading D4, but he's personally responsible for it's shittyness. Every idea he had in that interview with him and that young nerd was cringe.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you see the blood in D4? It's so much better than D3.

They didn't just stick a microphone up a coyote's ass in the Mojave-- they also added blood to the game.
Not just blood, but waves of blood and rivers of blood. There are also Blood pools and Blood demons. As a character you play a Crip attempting to infiltrate the blood gang so as to increase Crip territory. As you get deeper into Blood territory you will eventually have to face the blood God as part of your conquest to be placed on the walls of Crip Legends.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

It looks a thousand times better than Lost Ark and tons of people played that fucking garbage game.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Lmao, that looks like a fucking cheap native american tranny. Look at those broad shoulders and chin, with tits smaller than a chinese side soup.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing in that really made it look like a day 1 buy. Nevermind that paragon is an aids system, is there anything they've done other than change the scenery to make it seem like it isn't d3.5?

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Why would anyone buy this say as opposed to Dark Souls ?

Seems like this medium was eclipsed

• 1Seriously?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dark Souls is a bit different from Diablo in play style. If you like Dark Souls then you would refer somebody to Elden Ring.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And how much time and money did you put into immortal, that was basically a chinese skinned d3.

Immortal was FTP.

D4 is asking for 100 dollar buy in. 150$ depending if you want an empty box with no game in it, or which early access package and boosted battlepass you choose. Just to buy the game itself.

If you had checked it out yourself early on before the pay2win stage, you'd have seen the general consensus was Immortal gave away a lot of content for free.

You won't be able to do the main questline in D4 without paying a full box price. And there haven't been any indications yet the main questline is worth the price of admission.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not just blood, but waves of blood and rivers of blood. There are also Blood pools and Blood demons. As a character you play a Crip attempting to infiltrate the blood gang so as to increase Crip territory. As you get deeper into Blood territory you will eventually have to face the blood God as part of your conquest to be placed on the walls of Crip Legends.
But no titties covered in blood, cuz thats wrong....lol.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Honestly the environments look great imo. I can only pray the mini map is a place holder. The fights are just boring, but again the character had just left and right click in the part i watched(the barbarian boss fight). The d3 familiarity shines in the item drops(the font, color, etc). Also hope you can move/shrink or turn off that engaged announcements in I hope is the chat box.

I don't get trying to have too realistic characters, at least in the creation, when its all top down and you barely will see them, especially once armor is on. Seems like a waste, so many options for jewelry and crap but only 4 face types?

The 4 face types thing made me WTF too. They basically used it as a race selection.