Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rime

<Donor>
After the Warcraft 3 debacle, I will wait until this is out before huffing any hopium.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
After the Warcraft 3 debacle, I will wait until this is out before huffing any hopium.
Sure, but how about them complementary portraits and pets for your heroin, coke and weed addictions?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, Blizzard isn't doing the remaster themselves, Vicarious Visions is, so there is a chance it will be alright.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I loved this game, but never actually got to play it a whole lot. My first experience with it was also the first time I ever got to play coop at a game shop, renting PC's and playing with 3 of my friends. We spent about 6 hours there playing, and I was in love, but I didn't have a PC then, and never really got around to playing it much more than that. I really really hope they don't fuck this up, because I would love to utterly consume this game.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will play it as soon as its available. Looks alright to me, though it seems they may have toned down the gore. Can seen an example of that on the D2 page atm.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If they fuck up Hammerdins I will never buy another Blizzard game again.

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I want to see a commitment to itemization and updates like what the modding community has produced over the last 20 years. Just updating the graphics is not going to cut it.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They said they're also going to redo the cinematics. But, I doubt they'll be doing jackshit outside of that.

Octave

Trakanon Raider
This is proof that Blizzard is done.

They're publicly admitting that all they can do is try to milk their previous successes until they're completely dry.

With their last remaster going over like a lead balloon, they're going to continue to rape their IPs until they're worth less than the Warhammer IP they originally ripped off.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’ll be in if reviews are good. I loved Diablo and Diablo 2 was great. It came out at a bad time for me as far as pc gaming was concerned and didn’t really get to play it a ton like I wanted. Beat it with a few characters but never really got into farming/build mode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Cautious optimism.

it’s a classic I want to play again. , but they have a shotty recent track record.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What pos Chinese sub company is making this I wonder? Blizzard can honestly get fucked, the company is dead

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
What pos Chinese sub company is making this I wonder? Blizzard can honestly get fucked, the company is dead
On the plus side if they are contracting it out there is at least a small chance it will be decent.

• 1Worf