Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, PoE is a convoluted mess anymore. Fuck that game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
PoE was confusing as fuck. The skill tree itself made me want to gouge my eyes out, and I deleted after about 15 minutes.
If you like ARPG's, then that is your serious loss.

I expect you are highly successful in all things in life with this go-gettem' attitude.

So much weird salt in this thread, it is pretty bizarre - when did the young MMO players turn into a bunch of women?? I am not sure if you guys are trying to convince yourselves that you did the right thing by not buying this, or trying to farm regret from others to make yourselves feel better. It's getting like the Covid thread in here.

Play it or don't. No one gives a fuck. If you did, make comments about what you love or hate. The rest of you are just Xeq'ing up the thread.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm more than happy to discuss ACTUAL D2 resurrected(i.e. PoE) in the D2:R thread, but I want to be clear that it was a joke comment. Perhaps I should have bolded the strikethrough as well?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is discussing it? I mean that corpse explode is worse than the trannyzon, and I didn't think I'd be saying that.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This is discussing it? I mean that corpse explode is worse than the trannyzon, and I didn't think I'd be saying that.
What is there to discuss? Actual game is solved, so these launch pitfalls are the only new content.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
What is there to discuss?
Well, give it a week for people to realize D2 has actual scarcity for high runes and they aren't 17yo olds with all the time in the world anymore. Unless duping is still in, which would be a whole 'nother level of hilarious.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What is there to discuss? Actual game is solved, so these launch pitfalls are the only new content.

The launch, how its faring in modern times and which pieces of the history of this game were rewritten in the cringiest ways possible?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wait they really didn't add any kind of loot filtering options?

Jeeeeeeeesus christ

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
On the positive side, I have to say being able to kill cow king is very nice, filtering lobbies based on difficulty, and ladder runewords are great QOL changes.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I’m onboard with all of the blizzard hate and like the remaster. I’m playing the chill 1-2 hours every few days and just coasting through the acts.

Blizzard is like Jenny from Forrest Gump. She was really nice and took care of you when you were young, but did a bunch of coke, caught aids, and wants you to raise someone else’s kid now.

D2 was still from young pure Jennay so you can play it and enjoy.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m onboard with all of the blizzard hate and like the remaster. I’m playing the chill 1-2 hours every few days and just coasting through the acts.

Blizzard is like Jenny from Forrest Gump. She was really nice and took care of you when you were young, but did a bunch of coke, caught aids, and wants you to raise someone else’s kid now.

D2 was still from young pure Jennay so you can play it and enjoy.
Yeah but at times this feels like jerking off to pictures of ex wife when she was 20.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finished Act 1 on two characters (Summoner Druid, Frenzy Sword Barb), game is just how I remember it.

Really liking the difficulty level compared to most modern games, Hades is the only other hard game I've played recently.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol at all the losers in here paying blizzard to play a 20 year old game

*Goes back to playing 30$ Actraiser remake instead of free EMU version"

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Would be nice if they added personal loot like how PoE handles it. Every item that drops should be randomed by everyone in the game and if you win you have 30 seconds to loot it before it becomes FFA.

I think with the massive amount of money they've made from this thay they'll actually update the game a bit. Would be nice if they gave us some things that are found in every mod like loot filters especially and even something as simple as autoentering the name of the last game you played.

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Having fun, in Act 3 atm.

Some tips for the rusty:

Kris + staff + belt + any diamond = savage weapon for act 2 merc - so save those things (or buy em), can really improve merc if you get one with lifesteal as well

For amazon, if you go with a bow put fire gems or ral's in the sockets - it adds directly to the damage from fire arrow and explosive arrow which can really help. Don't get immolation arrow, just those two things and one point in the right side skills of the passive tree. Use your skill respec to something else once you hit 30+, freezing arrow or lightning fury builds can be very good.

Get a stealth runeword in two socket armor, you can farm the runes relatively easily by repeatedly killing countess in normal difficulty.

• 4Picard
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users