Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is a difference between keeping the art and turning him into a george floyd character. Also look at the amazon. Uglied up. Assassin EXTRA asian.

I should clarify its not about the race of the character its turning things from good to bad.

go look at the new art it looks like a fucking prison jogger youd see on blacked.

• 3Picard
  • 1Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not sure if trolling or retarded.
This is true Airisch Airisch you are being stupid and looking for a reason to be offended on this one.

Diablo 2 Pally was always a darkie boi

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1618002059898.png
vs
1618002131628.png

joz123

Potato del Grande
There is a difference between keeping the art and turning him into a george floyd character. Also look at the amazon. Uglied up. Assassin EXTRA asian.

I should clarify its not about the race of the character its turning things from good to bad.

go look at the new art it looks like a fucking prison jogger youd see on blacked.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
50 bucks says this turns out like warcraft 3 reforged because they are more focused on making things right politically than making a good game.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
50 bucks bet. right now.

they will be concerned with getting rid of liliths tits and nipple rings than making the game good.

• 1Dislike

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hahaha. I’ll admit I forgot the fucking Paladin was black. Suddenly I’m kinda laughing at my bitching that the Last Epoch Paladin was black and had dreads in the cutscene. In reality it was probably an homage.

I may get this. I haven’t touched the original since...who the fuck knows. No idea what even came of my copy after college.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Okay this thread went down south into the shitter real fast.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

I really hope this is some kind of performance art mocking the people on this forum.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No idea what even came of my copy after college.
I snapped my discs in half after 9/11 because I only heard 9/11 was happening because someone in trade chat was like "lol some idiot crashed his plane into the twin towers" and turned the TV on just in time to see the second plane hit. I'd pretty much played D2:LOD for 18 hours a day for the entire summer.

• 1Cringe

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I'm hearing controller support is super smooth, although inventory management is a pain.

Before you flame me, fuck you, Diablo 3 with a controller chilling on the couch is fucking great.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm hearing controller support is super smooth, although inventory management is a pain.

Before you flame me, fuck you, Diablo 3 with a controller chilling on the couch is fucking great.

I've heard they did a good job with the console version of it. Never played it myself.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Watched Llama some more, not looking (or should I say sounding) good. They are fucking with audio way too much. New grunts/squeals/... are completely wrong (voice tone/pitch) and way too fucking annoying. Yeah, they obviously don't have the same voice actors, but that stuff ain't 256 colors low res gfx so I'd rather see them GTFO instead of trying to add anything and ruining #1 game of all times.

Lol @ #1 game of all times. Those rose tinted glasses sure are snug.

• 1Salty