Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiki

Log Wizard
Zooming in on the sorc with the new armor models is pretty dope (but I'm into thicc girls) and most of the spell effects are awesome. Also, lol at being able to jump/teleport across a giant 4k screen, barb leap looks fucking hilarious. If you don't like the new models, you just hit one button and it's back to the old ones btw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently the old Sorceress was to whore looking. So now her skirt is way longer Cause #offensive.

Also again. Should be a Persian princess looking ho. and instead looks like a dumpy Indian mom.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit the stupid shit you people will bitch about.

This looks a million times better than what anyone expected after the shitshow that was Warcraft 3 remastered.

• 4Like
  • 1NPC
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1618094603543.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eastern European hotty assassin with a thin waist line and big tits to a down syndrome asian with a body like Margaret Cho.

the druid also put on a ton of fucking weight. instead of being a fit fighter type he now looks like someone from venice beach.

1618095074731.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Eastern European hotty assassin with a thin waist line and big tits to a down syndrome asian with a body like Margaret Cho.

the druid also put on a ton of fucking weight. instead of being a fit fighter type he now looks like someone from venice beach.

View attachment 347388

You are going to give yourself an aneurysm over this shit. OH NO THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THE DOGSHIT CLAYMATION OF THE PAST. Blizzard is a woke company so whatever, they look proper in game I couldn't care less about the faggy woke artwork.

• 1NPC
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it also changes the setting of the world. It is all like mediterian/middle eastern/persian/christian stuff mixed together. bringing in sub suharans and people all the way from asia doesnt make sense. The characters literally dont look like the lore anymore.

Yall seem like the type to defend this

1618096610719.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit the stupid shit you people will bitch about.

This looks a million times better than what anyone expected after the shitshow that was Warcraft 3 remastered.
6C369DAE-8F08-43F4-B412-C50F5B60D81C.jpeg

• 1Clown World

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well it also changes the setting of the world. It is all like mediterian/middle eastern/persian/christian stuff mixed together. bringing in sub suharans and people all the way from asia doesnt make sense. The characters literally dont look like the lore anymore.

Yall seem like the type to defend this
They made Mortal Kombats past 3? Yeah sorry bro my I checked the vendingmachine and they are all out of fucks.

monochrome-empty-modern-vending-machine-drinks-snacks-sale-isolated_1284-30748.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
All I am hearing is airisch can't fap to his super pixelated d2 sprites anymore. Since blizard didn't update his sprites to make it easier for him to fap, he now just has fan art. He hides behind "lore" to confuse his real issue. Every complaint is about the sexuality of the characters he was somehow enjoying from 2d sprites and 20 year old art.

Honestly they are not bad. The amazon can be taken has a bit too rugged/Manly in the face. But it really doesn't matter in D2. The rest are pretty cool actually. Necro and barb look especially good imo. The druid and assassin look much better than that stupid LoD art. They both look way too skinny and fragile in that art, like any fight would break them in half. The faces in that art make them look retarded. Updated models are much better. They all match what I would think when I hear their archetype and from my d2 memories.

• 1NPC
  • 1Pathetic

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I am hearing is airisch can't fap to his super pixelated d2 sprites anymore. Since blizard didn't update his sprites to make it easier for him to fap, he now just has fan art. He hides behind "lore" to confuse his real issue. Every complaint is about the sexuality of the characters he was somehow enjoying from 2d sprites and 20 year old art.

Honestly they are not bad. The amazon can be taken has a bit too rugged/Manly in the face. But it really doesn't matter in D2. The rest are pretty cool actually. Necro and barb look especially good imo. The druid and assassin look much better than that stupid LoD art. They both look way too skinny and fragile in that art, like any fight would break them in half. The faces in that art make them look retarded. Updated models are much better. They all match what I would think when I hear their archetype and from my d2 memories.

Do you understand that it isn't about wanting to "jerk off" to sprites. But instead about getting upset about the purposeful uglification of treasured things?

You might as well let the hacks libshit fatty bitches at Bikini Armor Battle Damage fucking redesign the characters.