Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
whats the difference between that and a repack?
All the required files are together in a zip file instead of doing the above steps. All you gotta do is unpack the file and run it. I’m going to wait also. By the way someone is streaming the cracked client on Twitch playing as a paladin.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
All the required files are together in a zip file instead of doing the above steps. All you gotta do is unpack the file and run it. I’m going to wait also. By the way someone is streaming the cracked client on Twitch playing as a paladin.
ah ok, for step 2s download is that just the normal blizzard launcher? jus wanna chec before i install it because i have the legit bnet app already on my PC

i there any word that whoever did this is gonna do a repack? idk if i should jus wait

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
No, it should just be the technical alpha (3 classes, acts 1-2, no multiplayer). But if you really want your fix, it's there.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Can’t believe the amount of people who are actually streaming the pirated cracked version. I’m surprised Twitch isn’t doing anything cause I thought it was against their TOS.

Paladin blessed hammer looks awesome but his auras really needs some work along with the Druid’s ice and wind abilities. They look horrible and boring. Really liked necro abilities especially iron golem.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Makes u wonder if they were given strict orders to make her look manly. Why would someone do that?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Multiplayer hack out already.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 126

Kiki

Log Wizard
You can play everything at this point, but there are no art assets past act 2, you have to play with original graphics and no widescreen.

• 1Seriously?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
lmao for real?

i cant wait for private servers to get on this
Yeah. Supposedly the Project Diablo 2 team can’t mod D2R for PD2 due to battle.net but Senpai (he’s a PD2 dev) said they can import D2R graphics into PD2. If that’s true and they are able to do it that’s the perfect Diablo game for me.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For anyone who is interested to try it out.

I almost asked if this could cause my Bnet account to be banned. Then I realized that nothing of value would be lost.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I almost asked if this could cause my Bnet account to be banned. Then I realized that nothing of value would be lost.
Log out of your B-net account if you feel it may get banned. It’s single player. You don’t need to be logged in order to play it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Yeah. Supposedly the Project Diablo 2 team can’t mod D2R for PD2 due to battle.net but Senpai (he’s a PD2 dev) said they can import D2R graphics into PD2. If that’s true and they are able to do it that’s the perfect Diablo game for me.

hm i wonder if PoD is gona be able to do the same thing, i havent tried PD2 yet, since im not familiar with multi boxing and all that i wouldent be able to really take advantage of that aspect.