Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1632323195131.png

False positive? :smuggly:

Uninstaller?

"You can check-out any time you like,
But you can neeever leave"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Meanwhile in the games coming from Asia. I hope this games do really well and all the games by American devs that follow Anita Sarkeesian' rules fail.

Never thought I'd say this but I'll take the weeb shit over the alternative. Part of me died there. Not gonna dig up the FF7 remake grave.

Edit: actually I'll take neither and play D2 emus for another 20yrs till they get shut down

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Meanwhile in the games coming from Asia. I hope this games do really well and all the games by American devs that follow Anita Sarkeesian' rules fail.

I mean FF14 has literal fuck bunnies and it's popular as shit. Sex sells and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retarded faggot who deserves to be beaten with a crowbar.

Viera1.jpg

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

I mean FF14 has literal fuck bunnies and it's popular as shit. Sex sells and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retarded faggot who deserves to be beaten with a crowbar.

Viera1.jpg

Female highlanders and Roe in FF14 have a muscle slider to make them look ripped if you want also. It’s almost like people enjoy choice!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Like these launch trailers. The paladin is by far my favorite one. “Glady”

Chris

Potato del Grande
Am I imagining this build?

I got an Assassin to like lv90 hardcore, I feel like it was all the buffs with Tiger Strike to get +2000% damage or whatever then hitting enemies with a Maul as finishing blow to one shot them lol. Maybe I switched to a Claw by then if that sounds insane.

Need a build for tomorrow, I want something tanky that can actually clear Hell. What do you guys think?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I'll buy a PS5 and become a console fag just to play this game when it comes out

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm thinking that a 20+ year old game that's only getting a cosmetic facelift has already been solved.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Am I imagining this build?

I got an Assassin to like lv90 hardcore, I feel like it was all the buffs with Tiger Strike to get +2000% damage or whatever then hitting enemies with a Maul as finishing blow to one shot them lol. Maybe I switched to a Claw by then if that sounds insane.

Need a build for tomorrow, I want something tanky that can actually clear Hell. What do you guys think?

• 2Like

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It seems I'm not the only one. Last time I Googled I didn't find anything, but now I do:

Looks like just a false positive.

• 2Like