Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The ironic thing is when they signed the YouTube deal for OWL, they also signed a deal to use their AWS type stuff for server infrastructure. They either aren't using it or are fucking up implementing it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Every Blizzard launch...

train trainwreck GIF

as if a blizzard train wreck would have that much momentum.

• 3Worf
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
is this any good or what. assuming of course you liked d2 in the past, i mean it is just the same but looks better or ius there actual new stuff?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
is this any good or what. assuming of course you liked d2 in the past, i mean it is just the same but looks better or ius there actual new stuff?
It’s the same with updated graphics. Imagine taking off work for this lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought it sight unseen. Installed today, played for about an hour, I think I'm good. Wish it was on Steam so I could get a refund.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
oh some streamers must be doing classic before lod?

or not, I may just be confused due to some item comments

Runes, runewords, ethereals the Druid and the Assassin are part of the game. D2 is a really, really old game. You're probably just misremembering things.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had like 300 blizzbucks from when I last played WoW and sold my gold for tokens. So I bought this because what the fuck else am I gonna do with them?

Well, the game doesn't save your keybindings. You have to redo them every time you start a new game.

How is that a thing that makes it past beta? Fucking lol. What an absolute garbage company.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had like 300 blizzbucks from when I last played WoW and sold my gold for tokens. So I bought this because what the fuck else am I gonna do with them?

Well, the game doesn't save your keybindings. You have to redo them every time you start a new game.

How is that a thing that makes it past beta? Fucking lol. What an absolute garbage company.

Company sucks we all know it. I was in the same boat, have B.net bucks might as well throw them away on something. God knows they don't have a new game on the horizon to buy.

Also the keybinds should save I had this issue once or twice in the beta thing though, haven't had any issues so far on live.

As far the the retards coming in going OMG WHAT IS DIABLO 2. You faggots know what Diablo 2 is, it's the same game it was with a reskin, and it's 100% Member berries rose tinted glasses. It's as good as it was then nothing better nothing worse. Anyone expecting some sort of Diablo + are just as bad as the Classic + dipshits.

• 2Solidarity

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well I passed out on my couch after a workout and dinner and woke up to servers down AGAIN.

Nice job, boys. Stop grab-assing the admins and get your fucking server farm working you useless fucks.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Hey guys at least we know the people fucking it up are extremely diverse and faggy as fuck. I take comfort in that fact.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Didn't you buy this to play?

Yep with my Blizzy bucks I got from playing WOW,, I know its hard for some of you people to read but I have stated it just a couple of posts prior. If I had to spend cash on this I would have passed.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty