Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Fuck rotations. I long for the day when vr lets you engage targets as if they were real. No watching timers, no bullshit, you and your buddies in a great melee fighting it the fuck out: stabbing mobs in the face with a vr sword, blocking their attacks with a vr shield, kicking mobs in the balls with your motion-tracked foot.

Maybe one day soon we'll get a 'Swords and Sorcery' multiplayer rpg and it'll evolve from there.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pretty sure I'd die IRL after 4 hours of Beatsaber MMO raid.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Bunch of old ass dudes thinking a vr mmo would be fun for them, have fun throwing your back out fighting level 1 rats.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
#AngleLivesMatter
1601656538313.png

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Last Epoch, which is probably being made in a rented office that used to be a Great Clips, looks light years ahead of this turd. Blizzard has more money than god to make a game.

Couldn't have said it better.

Last Epoch has big dog Sarno, Blizztard aka Kotick OnlyFans does not.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

The way legendary items is being handled is changing in Diablo, with the legendary affix being random.

WVEHE4V7QFAQ1607721493663.jpg

Uniques will replace Mythic (a designation they've shelved) and always have the same affixes and be those 'build-around' items.

6A4P7LIT4DK41607721494327.jpg

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

The way legendary items is being handled is changing in Diablo, with the legendary affix being random.

WVEHE4V7QFAQ1607721493663.jpg

Uniques will replace Mythic (a designation they've shelved) and always have the same affixes and be those 'build-around' items.

6A4P7LIT4DK41607721494327.jpg

See, that whole blog makes me feel better about the game. It still looks exactly like D3, but I like the stat choices and how weapons affect skills.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So more weak D3 stuff... I didn’t expect PoE levels of complexity but this looks like a D3 reskin.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So more weak D3 stuff... I didn’t expect PoE levels of complexity but this looks like a D3 reskin.
I could get behind that, depending..

PoE is an overall superior game, but D3's adventure mode/rifting system blows PoE's leveling system out of the fucking water.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just give me slots and runewords again in D4, instead of farming the primal version with the best stats let me farm words and slots. Or you know spend those millions of dollars and make something innovative and fun.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fuck rotations. I long for the day when vr lets you engage targets as if they were real. No watching timers, no bullshit, you and your buddies in a great melee fighting it the fuck out: stabbing mobs in the face with a vr sword, blocking their attacks with a vr shield, kicking mobs in the balls with your motion-tracked foot.

Maybe one day soon we'll get a 'Swords and Sorcery' multiplayer rpg and it'll evolve from there.
You won't get away from rotations! You'll just learn kata!
f7e325ef42f853a6985f30ddf78c7a8d.jpg

• 1Worf