Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
There is no doubt I will try Diablo IV at or near release, but I am not optimistic yet. I think POE, Lost Epoch, and Grim Dawn are all better ARPGs than Diablo III, and it's not even close.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I cannot believe it has already been half a decade since that retard got onstage and accidentally created the "don't you all have phones?" meme.

Yea it's fuckin wild. It was a couple months ago I was talking to a homie and he mentioned Immortal not being out and I was baffled - I had assumed it already released years ago and no one cared. The fact that it's still just vaporwave says a goddamn lot about the state of Blizzard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Will I be able to get this one for free by playing wotlk classic for a year?

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Yea it's fuckin wild. It was a couple months ago I was talking to a homie and he mentioned Immortal not being out and I was baffled - I had assumed it already released years ago and no one cared. The fact that it's still just vaporwave says a goddamn lot about the state of Blizzard.
I played a CBT for Immortal. Wasn't awful can confirm, weird its not released yet tho because the test did end months ago.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

The Chinese studio they were going to rip off Immortal from decided to just release other Diablo inspired games without the name for even more money

They can't release an Immortal product unless its significantly different from current market offerings. Cut and paste art assets and gameplay were deemed to be an embarrassment. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets permanently shelved.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How to not inspire faith in your company: Get on stage and talk about how developing big games is hard and you're all burned out and want to work on low effort trash and are thus pivoting to mobile games.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I looks like diablo 3 for mobile...WTF were they thinking?
I took a week off work for Diablo 3 and we all know how that went...
Blizzard just merged with a new company as well, they are all but dead to me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I looks like diablo 3 for mobile...WTF were they thinking?
I took a week off work for Diablo 3 and we all know how that went...
Blizzard just merged with a new company as well, they are all but dead to me.

Vicarious Visions is a really good company. The question is does merging with Blizzard basically destroy them. I'm guessing yes.

As to what were they thinking? Execs said mobile is the future, look at those Asians, everyone has a phone right? (oh and we can make a cash grab easier with a low tier effort mobile game)

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Our Mobile game is so good (and we are not panicking by how awful the reception will be) that we are porting it to PC!

When I think Paladin first thing I think of is strong black female. So pumped for this.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Vicarious Visions is a really good company. The question is does merging with Blizzard basically destroy them. I'm guessing yes.

As to what were they thinking? Execs said mobile is the future, look at those Asians, everyone has a phone right?
Vicarious Visions is like 5 devs that made the good Tony Hawk games. Blizzard is going to get maybe one decent game from them before they are burned the fuck out due to the insane crunch they going to force on them mixed with the worst fucking decision makers in the business.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
When I think Paladin first thing I think of is strong black female. So pumped for this.

When I saw her I immediately thought "I wonder if you get to customize your character" since that seems to be the only character that was changed and we all know why.

That criticism immediately fled my mind when I saw that the game looked like it was from 10 years ago and they are porting it to the PC. Just terrible decisions.

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>

I can't wait to make YaasKween the butch black dyke paladin and twerk my way through the game to slay Fem-Diablo.

• 1Double Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I can't wait to make YaasKween the butch black dyke paladin and twerk my way through the game to slay Fem-Diablo.

BTW, cinematic from 2018 when it was announced? Funny that pally looks like the one from D3 here.....

1650895510187.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For a while, the Female Barb had significantly fewer animation frames for the Leap ability.

#NotAllGendersAreEqual

• 1Worf