Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok. Exactly where does this look like dogshit?
I think it looks great, too. Im not going to blindly hate a game just because its Blizzard-Activision. But I'm sure as fuck not going to preorder this shit without seeing whats up first.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ok. Exactly where does this look like dogshit?

DId you not see the "blood wall" ability thing in the video?

1655067508131.png

What the fuck is that?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I'd rather they just up the box price to like 100$ than add stupid ass mtx. Or just make the game subscription based. Even despite immortal, this game is going to break records out the ass.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DId you not see the "blood wall" ability thing in the video?

View attachment 416731

What the fuck is that?

I am gonna be honest. That looks like some real horror movie shit. So good for me.

Leadsalad is probably just trying to be an edgelord and in 5 months he will be in here talking about his playtime.

• 2Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not really sure what the ultimate fundamental difference between a subscription and a season pass/battle pass is, but I doubt this game ends up having either.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Can someone make a .gif of the blood wall ability? This is going to be a viral meme in reviewer videos. FOH could be first on it.

Next year should the game not deliver, such a .gif could be an important time capsule summation of D4.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
I'd rather they just up the box price to like 100$ than add stupid ass mtx. Or just make the game subscription based. Even despite immortal, this game is going to break records out the ass.
Holy fuck youre special

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can someone make a .gif of the blood wall ability? This is going to be a viral meme in reviewer videos. FOH could be first on it.

Next year should the game not deliver, such a .gif could be an important time capsule summation of D4.

What do you find so wrong about it? Because it looks awesome. The blood itself looks very good, good consistency, has reflections and everything. Looks to act like liquid. The starting animation looks a bit off, since there is a gap between the front and back, but it comes together fast enough you can miss it.

Is it the fact that its a wall of blood? Some kind of phobia?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What do you find so wrong about it? Because it looks awesome. The blood itself looks very good, good consistency, has reflections and everything. Looks to act like liquid. The starting animation looks a bit off, since there is a gap between the front and back, but it comes together fast enough you can miss it.

Is it the fact that its a wall of blood? Some kind of phobia?
Best way I can describe it, is that it looks cheap, doesn't seem to mesh well with the world.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Holy fuck youre special
Dude, don't you still play New World and actually think the game has some sort of potential still? You're the fucking poster child for drooling retarded levels of special.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not really sure what the ultimate fundamental difference between a subscription and a season pass/battle pass is, but I doubt this game ends up having either.
If I pay a subscription, the game is available whenever I feel like playing that month. If I buy a battle pass, I have a list of daily chores to do this month or I don't get the things I paid for, since they like burying things at the end of the pass.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best way I can describe it, is that it looks cheap, doesn't seem to mesh well with the world.

Hmm to each their own. Looks perfectly in line to the world imo, especially considering some of other images in that video.

Unless you mean its physical impact on the world, aka it didn't drag the corpses or what not, then yeah.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I remember this board when D3 launched and how much whining there was about it being too bright and colorful, that they were trying to "WoWify" diablo

They did WoWify it. Not that I was all that upset even then, but for a 2012 release the game looks more dated than it should (GW2 looked much better, same year). Blood or rainbows, I hope that whatever engine they use for D4 will look at least current-gen when it comes out.

If it's even a game worth buying, I suppose, considering how much Blizzard deteriorated during the last decade.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No fucking way.
Why? What's the big deal paying a slightly higher price tag so I don't have to see some random low level moron running around with angel wings that they bought in the MTX shop. Not to mention that my idea would also massively hinder botters. Two birds, one stone.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Be whomever you want to be. <shows black woman>. Thanks, Obama.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm to each their own. Looks perfectly in line to the world imo, especially considering some of other images in that video.

Unless you mean its physical impact on the world, aka it didn't drag the corpses or what not, then yeah.
Yea, the physical mesh with the ground, I guess. A blood wall like that fit perfectly with the overall aesthetic.

Xerge

<Donor>
Dude, don't you still play New World and actually think the game has some sort of potential still? You're the fucking poster child for drooling retarded levels of special.
Lol no, I follow it among many other games you dumb ass