Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont know what I was expecting, but when you see D4 running for a bit.. you just start to ask yourself... "ok, whats so special about this?"

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
They dialed back the D3 color pallet a bit too much maybe? Funny because I specifically remember the complaints about D3 being too colorful.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Think they went a little too much on the dark, brooding, gothic atmosphere. Feels like something out of a Tim Burton movie. I dunno maybe after playing D3 off and on for the past 10 years I’m use to it being little more colorful.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Give the skills more detail, more brightness, more particles. I dunno something to make them stand out more and look awesome. The environment is fine. The skills just seem lackluster. At least on that video. I feel like the only things that stood out was the red fire that someone was doing in the pvp scene and the huge orange fire snake. Melee and the bow just seem to have no flash to them.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Think they went a little too much on the dark, brooding, gothic atmosphere. Feels like something out of a Tim Burton movie. I dunno maybe after playing D3 off and on for the past 10 years I’m use to it being little more colorful.

During the reveal earlier this week we got a look at the direction of D4. Some people tried to bury their head in the sand.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What is the hold up on PoE2? I haven't been following that shit at all but I thought it was supposed to be here already.
The post directly above yours is the answer.

PoE2 will be ready when there's competition for it.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
That gameplay looks like the first 10 minutes of PoE Beta circa 2012. Boring and uninspired. The environments are detailed but there's strangely nothing interesting to look at? The low enemy density makes me worried what the game will look like when the final optimizations are implemented for shit tier systems.

I don't think Blizzard has figured out what the fuck this game is supposed to feel or look like, and it's in kind of an embarrassing state to be showing off so much video.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That looks like complete uninspired boring dogshit.

doesn’t matter anyway cause the blizzard shills will buy that shit day one anyway like they do with any blizzard dogshit product.

Then they’ll come here and cry how shit the game is and when it gets pointed out they’re fucking idiots for buying it they’ll shrug it was only 60 bucks.

90 percent of this forum probably pre ordered that shit already cause you faggots never fucking
learn a godamn thing.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
However this turns out, I hope its mod-able so that people can fix the mob count problems. X-max it up and give me entire screens full of fallen and actual hordes of hells army to mow through

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That looks like complete uninspired boring dogshit.

doesn’t matter anyway cause the blizzard shills will buy that shit day one anyway like they do with any blizzard dogshit product.

Then they’ll come here and cry how shit the game is and when it gets pointed out they’re fucking idiots for buying it they’ll shrug it was only 60 bucks.

90 percent of this forum probably pre ordered that shit already cause you faggots never fucking
learn a godamn thing.
I’m not preordering Jack shit from that fucking company. But we all shouldn’t be preordering anything anyway.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1655822399904.png

• 11Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It looks so fucking slow.
Isn't that how every ARPG starts off? Giving you room to improve attack speed, movement speed, gain movement abilities, etc as the game progresses?

I mean PoE has you start off washed up on a beach beating stuff with a club and no abilities.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just hate the sorc casting animations, they look fucking stupid, but other than that, everything looks great. Barb, Rogue and Necro gameplay looks really good so far. I will definitely be playing a Rogue.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
But we all shouldn’t be preordering anything anyway.
Preordering is a perfectly fine way to express trust / gratitude to a company or to demonstrate there is a market for a particular type of game. I don't care if I blew $40 preordering Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader (CRPG) , I want more wh40k RPGs and they've earned my trust.

You've gotta be a smooth-brained fool to preorder anything from Blizzard, and I've still got my D2 collector's edition pre-order box.