Did Brando grab your weiner in college?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Recent evidence has come to light in the impeachment thread that there are credible accusations of Brando Brando grabbing victim's weiners in College. As these unnamed witnesses are deemed reliable and credible we are asking the public to step forward with any other incidents of weiner grabbing by Brando that you either have first hand knowledge of, second hand heresay of, or maybe you just read it on the bathroom stall wall. We promise you complete anonymity and confidentiality.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
This thread has potential to deliver. Hopefully not wang pictures!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Recent evidence has come to light in the impeachment thread that there are credible accusations of Brando Brando grabbing victim's weiners in College. As these unnamed witnesses are deemed reliable and credible we are asking the public to step forward with any other incidents of weiner grabbing by Brando that you either have first hand knowledge of, second hand heresay of, or maybe you just read it on the bathroom stall wall. We promise you complete anonymity and confidentiality.
I overheard from someone intimate with the matter (not naming names, that's bad according to REDACTED) that he touched someone in /pol.
Impeach that sick deranged fuck.

• 3Like

Pops

He had a firm grasp of my
Ceviche-When-Anna-Cooks-28-of-103.jpg

• 3Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Brando Brando Raped and killed my friend Ed back in '02. Please help me find justice for Ed by contributing to my gofundme
Dom don't you have a forum tranny to be white knighting bro?

I mean cmon, what heterosexual male picks his username based on a character from the fast and the furious.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dom don't you have a forum tranny to be white knighting bro?

I mean cmon, what heterosexual male picks his username based on a character from the fast and the furious.

The name came from a D&D character I created in '93 you dimwit.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Brando is a faggot, but rickshawing him to make a point is super faggotry.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
The name came from a D&D character I created in '93 you dimwit.
U don't have to play it off dude. The first fast and furious was pretty good.

But you don't see my username being BrianOConnor (rip Paul walker may your daughter get many Porschebucks)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Welcome Brando Brando . Visiting hours are on Fridays. If u post good content in hodjs thread I hear u can get out early for good behavior. And stay the fuck out of my thread BITCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.