Die Hard but with a Lesbian Spin

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I thought another Atomic Blonde was in production. She's probably an action junkie.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Isn't Atomic Blonde already that movie more or less? That one was kind of fun if you can get past the idea of a 130lb women kicking the shit out of multiple 300 lb guys at the same time. At least she took some punishment in it but probably not what would have been realistic. Maybe she will play Bruce Willis' gay daughter or maybe his gay daughter's wife and they will save her together.
Those fights were proper brutal with people getting obviously winded during the fights. That part was excellent. However, yes, a 130lb chick beating up 3 dudes in one fight? No. She'd be demolished after the first grapple.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those fights were proper brutal with people getting obviously winded during the fights. That part was excellent. However, yes, a 130lb chick beating up 3 dudes in one fight? No. She'd be demolished after the first grapple.
you gotta suspend disbelief on these things, because then it starts shitting everything else up, how can Black Wydow fight 20 guys in Justin Hammer's headquarters? how can Batman wrestle with Solomon Grundy?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean if they have good choreography then I don't mind it. If they have to do Liam Neeson levels of jump cuts to hide the stunt double because the actress is completely incapable of doing stunts, then it looks terrible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I mean if they have good choreography then I don't mind it. If they have to do Liam Neeson levels of jump cuts to hide the stunt double because the actress is completely incapable of doing stunts, then it looks terrible.

that fuckin fence scene gets me every time

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
Die Hard on a X was a trope in the 90s, 30+ movies that were all basically just "Die Hard on a Ship, Die Hard in a Skyscraper, Die Hard In a Jail" etc. There even have already been female versions, like Skyscraper starring Anna Nicole Smith (lol) or No Contest. they were probably lesbians too

this one even had one of the FBI dudes from die hard as a bad guy and Andrew Dice Clay lol

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The reason Die Hard is so good is Bruce Willis is funny. Even when not trying to be. Charlize is hot and can act. But not funny.

Atomic Blonde is quite enjoyable and she does action great. The only comedy in that film came from James McAvoy. Not her.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I thought another Atomic Blonde was in production. She's probably an action junkie.
Low budget, low effort action flicks seems to be the place old actresses go to ride out the rest of their careers.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
loooooooool

it's soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I saw a clip recently of all the times he's been seen in public with piss stains around his crotch. Was pretty sad actually. Guessing part of it is due to the loss of his wife but I'm guessing a larger part is he's just following the tradition of alcoholic Irish actors.

Prime example.

1614328279495.png

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users