Die Hard is the best Christmas movie ever

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As is tradition watching Die Hard on the TV on Christmas Eve, it's the best Christmas Movie voted on by the FoH WoW Classic Guild.

The world is a strange place these days but hope you guys have an awesome Christmas eve, even the 5 or 6 of you who are pure loser faggots get a pass tonight.

Yippee Ki Yay mother fuckers.

imageForEntry17-tmg.jpg

10-Reasons-why-Die-Hard-is-a-Christmas-Movie-700x457.jpg

• 11Like
  • 7Solidarity
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 18 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
We watched it last weekend, and about halfway through my 13 year old asked “how is this a Christmas movie?”

Before I could respond, my wife said “don’t you see the decorations or hear the music? This is definitely a Christmas movie!”

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We watched it last weekend, and about halfway through my 13 year old asked “how is this a Christmas movie?”

Before I could respond, my wife said “don’t you see the decorations or hear the music? This is definitely a Christmas movie!”

I hope you disowned him and took back all his Christmas presents.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I actually laughed when she said it. Any time the kids will stick around until the end and not have their faces in their phones it’s a win.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I thought you were giving the shitlords a pass. And never forget, kids usually get a pass and say stupid stuff, unless there mid 20s dindus. It's our job to educate them good sir. So I ask in the spirit of Christmas that you make amends.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I thought you were giving the shitlords a pass. And never forget, kids usually get a pass and say stupid stuff, unless there mid 20s dindus. It's our job to educate them good sir. So I ask in the spirit of Christmas that you make amends.

Fine, we'll do it your way.

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ive seen all these films so many times, i cant watch any of them anymore. Die Hard2 is my dark horse film now. nobody talks about it enough and its still a great Christmas film with lots of quotable scenes..

• 1Seriously?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The World is Not Enough is my favorite Christmas movie.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Die hard isn’t a Christmas movie. BoozeCube BoozeCube stop being such a Binger

• 1Moron
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Die hard isn’t a Christmas movie. BoozeCube BoozeCube stop being such a Binger

Foler Foler you still haven't followed through with your gold promise Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes deserved to win the gold wars simply because you ended up being a welching faggot. It's kind of pathetic that someone who claims to be rich doesn't even have the pocket change to back up his claim. You are a total Mike Pence and I am pretty sure at this point the entire board is rooting for you to get dick cancer and then have the hospital cancel your appointments.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler you still haven't followed through with your gold promise Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes deserved to win the gold wars simply because you ended up being a welching faggot. It's kind of pathetic that someone who claims to be rich doesn't even have the pocket change to back up his claim. You are a total Mike Pence and I am pretty sure at this point the entire board is rooting for you to get dick cancer and then have the hospital cancel your appointments.
Sorry, what is this gold promise you speak of?

• 1Moron

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sorry, what is this gold promise you speak of?

Didn't every gold member on this board simply flex all over you, as you got repeatedly thread banned and you lost your shit. Kirun Kirun only played along and was nice to you as a joke because he didn't want you to kill yourself before Christmas.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Didn't every gold member on this board simply flex all over you, as you got repeatedly thread banned and you lost your shit. Kirun Kirun only played along and was nice to you as a joke because he didn't want you to kill yourself before Christmas.
Hmm no. I don’t believe so. Why are you being such a lying Binger?

• 1Moron