Diplomacy - Backstabbr

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I started playing this with people at work because you can do a few turns a day and it's hysterical. We have a slack channel for it that is full of distractions and just overall a good time.That said I am sure it would be a welcome addition here! I'll create a discord channel to divert the traffic for it if anyone is interested.

The HR girl who sits relatively behind me has been cheating though by looking at my screen when she walks to her desk. I need to develop some misinformation campaigns in the future.

Backstabbr

Typical diplomacy rules.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll make a game a little later today after some meetings.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The general rules are relatively simple. But the complexity is the whole alliance/betrayal system. Read How to Play to avoid making illegal moves that waste your turn and sandbox decisions with the sandbox tool.

For the sake of the game, use the thread or Discord when I set it up to bitch about shit but don't use PMs here to those in the game to do your shit. There are "Press" turns where you are supposed to initiate alliances within the game itself.

This thread will be for shitposting and bitching. Like God intended.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
PM me the email you want to use for the game invite and I'll send it out. 7 players maximum first come first serve.

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Haha, I did this with a few pals and there's still bitter comments 2 years later. I don't care if it's in the rules, a 5 way draw is pussy shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user