Disney+ Streaming Service

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For the Verizon offer, we literally have to wait til launch day before signing up for it? Their D+ page is literally to sign up for email notifications and everything says wait til Nov 12.

Seems really odd you can't just make an account now and attach it ahead of time. It's like not letting you pre-order tickets to Star Wars or something.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
My kids wanted to watch a movie this weekend so I went to Xfinity on demand and they chose: Cars, Cars 2, Airplanes, Toy Story, and then Moana. We have just about the max package and none of them were free on demand. I am equal parts happy that this comes out tomorrow and appalled at Disney's tactics of artifically creating demand by taking their shit off every single other source.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why did I think this launched the 9th and now all im seeing is the 12th?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone seen the apps popping up for this on xbox one, LG web OS, itunes/android stores yet?

spronk

FPS noob
android is here but its not yet downloadable

i think something similar for iOS. I haven't yet seen it up for PS4, Xbox, LG TVs, or other TVs. Well, actually the dutch version is up on xbox and people have installed it but I'd rather wait

its supposed to launch at midnite PST tonight but i'm pretty sure most of us won't be able to see it until sometime tomorrow. even the website, Disney+ doesn't let me sign in or do anything yet

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seeing posts about code redemption related to the Verizon deals and other, their account creation + redeem servers are going to be utterly destroyed starting 3AM EST tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Going live for all your customers in one day with no staged delivery plan? What is this, the obamacare website?

I'll be surprised if this actually works tomorrow. I'm getting it'll take 3-4 days.

2 million presubs is less than I expected though. A fair bit less. So maybe it won't crash and catch on fire.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
android is here but its not yet downloadable

i think something similar for iOS. I haven't yet seen it up for PS4, Xbox, LG TVs, or other TVs. Well, actually the dutch version is up on xbox and people have installed it but I'd rather wait

its supposed to launch at midnite PST tonight but i'm pretty sure most of us won't be able to see it until sometime tomorrow. even the website, Disney+ doesn't let me sign in or do anything yet

I just signed up at Disney+ which said it was a founders something or other. Still not finding a way to get the android app.

Oldbased

> Than U
App just popped up on my 4k Fire Stick minutes ago. Getting a error when downloading still but it is 100% there in new app releases now.
Disney site is still saying 5 hours. Those fuckers

Version 1.1.2
Released October 11,2019
Last updated November 8th, 2019
16mb

Update aaaaaaaaaand installed!

Update Update- Signin successful. App is open and whhhhhhhhhhhhhhat to watch first. I'm leaning Loki

Update Update Update. Damnit can't find Loki, but fuck me they got Star Wars 1-7 in 4k/HDR. Mandalorian it is

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Have it installed on both my shield TV's, trying to watch first episode of Mandalorion but just getting the endless circle go round and round

Oldbased

> Than U
I am 19 minutes into Mandalorian now on the Fire Stick. Once I was able to sign in I was good to go.
Depending on what service you are using and how they are handling permissions, I guess it will vary. Can confirm Fire TV is working. Didn't bother trying LG app since it is on same TV.
Mandalorian so far is a bit stiff for me.
The scenes, atmosphere, costumes are dead on. The dialogue is from a 80s late night Rowdy Piper B movie. It's actually a funny combination. I was happy to see 2 guys stabbed and one chopped in half by a door in the first 3 minutes though. That PG worry went away fairly quick.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The sign up pages won't load for me, but otherwise I can't find anywhere that you "login"? Do they not have a website to login and update/check account information? Or is that preview.disneyplus.com going to change here in a few hours and that'll be it?