Disney+ Streaming Service

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Netflix or something had the Mario ones...any streaming have the Zelda ones? they would love them

Yeah, "Quality" of animation generally is of zero craps given with my kids- they love the Mario ones, even when Captain Lou shows up- they think its a riot and my wife things its completely inappropriate with the random adult humor thrown in, I love it.
Since my family bitched so much when I cut all the cords I have Xfinity, one of the apps on th X1 is called Tubi, it has all the old 80s cartoons, transformers, mario, zelda, GI joe, thundercats etc..

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I did the 3-year plan because why not, but I definitely already got a couple months worth of value just from watching a bunch of bonus features from various Marvel movies. That's just fucking awesome, and more services (particularly Netflix) need to include that shit. I torrent most everything, and missing out on the bonus features is one of the things I noticeably miss most. Back when you'd get the disks in the mail, I'd watch a large percentage of all the bonus content (partially because you were going to have to wait a couple days to get something else), and you have to go out of your way to find bonus features in torrents. Usually it involves downloading an entire disk image, which is a) harder to get streaming most of the time, and b) never the first thing that gets released, so you'd typically have to download two versions of a movie just to see the bonus stuff.

I'm already looking forward to watching Endgame again with the commentary track. And over the months I'm sure I'll watch a ton more older movies with commentaries. That's not a bad deal for a couple of bucks a month.
How do you find the bonus content?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you click on a movie and go to its actual page, there are 2 or 3 headings down below. One is Details I believe, usually the furthest to the right, where it gives info like what resolutions and audio, actors and directors, etc. If there are bonus features, it will be under something like Extras I think, and you can scroll through all that are available. Some movies don't have it, but Endgame definitely does, so check that one out and you'll see what I'm talking about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

This is the app but everything will be here.

20191114_151619.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive watched all the Star wars so far up to ep3 in order of which they came out. Next will be all the marvel shit for sure.

Siliconemelons

I did not care for flight of the navigator - I always connected that silver space ship guy to the door thing in SW ep6 jabbas palace :cool:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Ive watched all the Star wars so far up to ep3 in order of which they came out. Next will be all the marvel shit for sure.
I've been doing Marvel, up to Avengers 1 right now. Iron Man holds up really well, Thor and Cap are kind of meh though imo.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm enjoying this service. My son loves watching Jake & the Neverland Pirates. It's a Disney cartoon about these kids that want to be "good" pirates, not like Captain Hook (who is in this show, along with Peter Pan & Tinker Bell).

The ONLY thing that I dislike as of right now is they don't have a "watched" or "resume" feature. If you're watching a series, better remember what episode you finished on, because the next time you open the app, it'll be back to 1 again.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'm enjoying this service. My son loves watching Jake & the Neverland Pirates. It's a Disney cartoon about these kids that want to be "good" pirates, not like Captain Hook (who is in this show, along with Peter Pan & Tinker Bell).

The ONLY thing that I dislike as of right now is they don't have a "watched" or "resume" feature. If you're watching a series, better remember what episode you finished on, because the next time you open the app, it'll be back to 1 again.

YEah im sure QOL features like this will be added soon because they are annoying as fuck.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been doing Marvel, up to Avengers 1 right now. Iron Man holds up really well, Thor and Cap are kind of meh though imo.
Wife and I started slowly going through them all after Endgame (we hadn't watched all of the movies). We're at Age of Ultron now. I'll be honest, I don't think any of them are bad. Even ones that are the "worst" like Hulk were still good movies. Especially compared to the other BS Hollywood cranks out.

I think at this point the only ones I've never watched are the two Spider-man movies, Civil War, and Ragnarok.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider

The disney now app has the watched and resumed feature but they both only last as long as you have the app open.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I actually prefer older animation to computer stuff.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go yell at some kids to get off my lawn.

Yeah, I like the style of 2d more. I was more talking about how even in 2d animation, computers have helped make adding more frames cheaper. Some of the old Spider Man stuff was like watching a moving comic than the kind of fluid animation you almost expect today (Avatar, Rick and Morty ect).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wife and I started slowly going through them all after Endgame (we hadn't watched all of the movies). We're at Age of Ultron now. I'll be honest, I don't think any of them are bad. Even ones that are the "worst" like Hulk were still good movies. Especially compared to the other BS Hollywood cranks out.

I think at this point the only ones I've never watched are the two Spider-man movies, Civil War, and Ragnarok.

Bro, Ragnarok is fucking awesome. Thor is fucking amazing, the villain is fucking incredible. It's so damn good.

• 2Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Even worse, if you go to watch an episode again it starts at the loading next episode screen since it never completed the episode instead of the beginning. Do you stupid fucks not know how kids work? They want to watch the same thing a million times.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont remember any of that shit, but I do know one change at the end of ROTJ they show in ghost form Annakin from the pre sequels instead of the old fat dude as vader.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Kids watched the new Lady and the Tramp twice before I realized they never saw the original. I've failed as a parent.