Disney+ Streaming Service

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Cool, thanks for the replies. I do have a 4K TV, so yeah maybe that's helping to sway me a little, the other stream sites charge extra for a 4K package.

I'm going to have to see, I am starting to think ( I know it's a subject of discussion here and other places ) that we're getting into a time were the streaming service market is getting crowded and I don't want to be paying too much for content.

spronk

FPS noob
the really nice thing compared to TV is how easy it is to suspend/resume these things nowadays, I keep thinking i'll get to a point where I've watched everything I want to on Netflix or Disney and then I can suspend them for months at a time. Much easier to do it with these things than old TV networks/cable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My second favorite animated movie from my childhood popped up the other night and I had to watch it. Robin Hood, the one with the fox. Man, I loved that movie so much as a kid. Even though the first time I saw it I was very young, and I got separated from my mom for a couple minutes walking out onto the street from the movie theater with the crowd. Thankfully pedophiles/human traffickers didn't exist back then! (/sarcasm)

I just wish they had my favorite, Riki Tiki Tavi. That's the best animated movie from that era, change my mind!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Love Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, and others. Someone said Oliver and Company was not on Disney+? That is one of my all-time favorites as well. I haven't taken the time to look but I thought that was odd.

I wish they would bring back the Song of the South. I only remember it through a small child's eyes and would like to watch it as an adult.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Still umming and Arring whether I'm going to commit to this.

I don't have kids in the house and I'm mostly only interested in the Mandalorian. Most of the major films on the Disney+ list that I like , well I have them on DVD or Blu-Ray.

It actually installed an icon on my smart TV so it'll be easy to run. I think I'm waiting to see what else is coming.

Yeah its rather limited. My kids are 18 and 16 and I told them about having it (verizon free year) and not one of them logged in to watch anything yet. They woudl rather watch their favorite youtube shit. But they both watch Netflix shows.

I went through the SW shit in like a long weekend, then went and watched all the Marvel shit again, and now im watching the SW cartoons which are oddly pretty good. But other than that plus the Mandelorian, there is nothing there left for me.

Its definitely thin on content for adults for sure. But its disney so go figure, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Robin Hood was good. I recently watched Brave Little Toaster (the original) again for the first time in years and years and that movie is still great as well. I actually never realized how dark it was at times lol. I don't think it's on Disney+ for some reason, though the newer ones are.

• 2Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
there is no way currently to remove a device from a D+ account. allegedly you can have way more than 10 anyways, just a max of 6 simultaneous streams. I imagine device dereg is a feature coming in 2020.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Dumb, they designed this app horribly.

My dumbass brother gave the login to some ho and I cant boot her off, even with changed passwords.

Oh well, just gonna cancel it.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Boy, since Mandalorian ended, I pretty much just watch this for the Jeff Goldblum show which is already wearing thin.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Verizon: please take this free year of Disney+ service
Disney+: please wait til 2021 for more original programming

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Good thing about kids is they are quite happy to watch the same shows over and over again. New content is an adult problem.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I think the best thing about Disney is that it's so cheap it's basically free. And it's so cheap and you don't have to do any SiriusXM shit where you call and threaten to cancel, etc. I almost joined Netflix instead of using my friends account but the $16 feels like too much, even though I mean that's still ridiculously cheap.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"
UPDATE: Our sources have revealed that the show has now been ‘delayed’ rather than canceled but no official statements have been made and there is currently no announced release date.

"