District 9, IRL (South African white people Genocide, Start Your Engines)

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
So at work we had a presentation given by some retired 2-star, and obviously his whole thing is probably to drum up business for whatever defense contractors he is a consultant for, but he also was a commander is quite a few battles. Anyway he was scaring us on China and Russia, and the amazing shitlord he is dropped in the fact that Russia is taking in white farmers from South Africa and giving them land to farm. He said we are fools to ignore them and give Russia such a resource for growing their agricultural sector. Goddamn if that shitlord and his words didn't bring a tear to my eye.
As many as 15k white farmers are agreeing to move and do a land farm lease with Russia at the tune of $100k each family.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
17d 16h 55m
Good for them. Damn shame western countries aren't taking this seriously.

How long before mass starvation sets in and the dindus go across the entire contingent to get free bratwurst and fraulein? In a generation or two the Boers could come back to the deserted wasteland and start this all over.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
69d 18h 33m

How long before mass starvation sets in and the dindus go across the entire contingent to get free bratwurst and fraulein? In a generation or two the Boers could come back to the deserted wasteland and start this all over.
yup, shift a little water and we could have had a mini breadbasket on some BLM shithole somewhere with these guys who know how to farm in pretty rough terrain. ah well enjoy the practically free food russia

Vyemm Raider
38d 8h 48m
I'm glad to hear russia is taking those dudes in. i wish we'd offer some of them but I guess it's political poison to build a wall while taking in the good ones.

Arative

Blackwing Lair Raider
53d 20h 7m

I guess within 10 years, south africa will be begging the rest of the world for food. We'll see Sally Struthers or other hambeast walking around telling us about how for a $1.00 a day we can feed the starving south africans.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Last report I read was April 2019 they would be out of fresh water.

One crazy South African has suggested towing an iceberg to SA and harvesting the water over the course of a year while it slowly melts. Total cost he guesses around $160m USD to possibly transport the iceberg and gather as much as 40m gallons a day of fresh water.

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
75d 21h 8m

One crazy South African has suggested towing an iceberg to SA and harvesting the water over the course of a year while it slowly melts. Total cost he guesses around $160m USD to possibly transport the iceberg and gather as much as 40m gallons a day of fresh water.
omg, imagine in 5 years ish 2025, SAfrica be a barren wasteland and all the dindus migrated to germany or whatever. (cuz you know they ain't fixing shit)

China finally comes in and buys SAfrica.

When was the last time big land was purchased? when the retarded russians gave up alaska?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
17d 16h 55m
China has been doing business in Africa long enough to know that handing money to a black African for the rights to a piece of land is wasted money. 20 more guys will come one after the other to say they are the one they should deal with and they should pay him for the proper papers.

Land rights of that magnitude in Africa are paid with blood.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
107d 22h 34m

do they only get Richard Pryor movies in SA?

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
South Africa’s Zulu nation joins white farmers in fight against government land seizures

Wow I am amazed this King actually had enough forethought to see his people are going to die without the Boer farmers.

“The Zulu nation I’m talking about will not exist if we don’t have food. That’s why I say farmers must come closer so that we discuss what we can do when we talk about agriculture and the availability of enough food in the land. That’s why I’m asking AfriForum of the Boers to come and help us,” Zwelithini said, as quoted by eNews Channel Africa.

“Because when government started talking about the appropriation of land, expropriation without compensation, Boers downed tools. There is no food in South Africa,” he added.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
15d 10h 58m
We shouldn't let Russia have the Boers. Not that we need them, but Russia has some amazing farmland which is usually not well utilized because of all the lazy, drunk communists that live there. Moving some efficient farmers up there might give American agriculture a little too much competition.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
South Africa’s Zulu nation joins white farmers in fight against government land seizures

Wow I am amazed this King actually had enough forethought to see his people are going to die without the Boer farmers.
Discount white people? Fuck yeah that's a good deal!

I would laugh SO much if suddenly all the surrounding African nations just started pulling in SA farmers with benefits and MASSIVE tracts of land just to give their nation a food edge.

SA then just starts doing a:

after SUDDENLY all of "their" white farmers are just...gone...after 5 more years.

Fadaar

That guy
24d 15h 48m
China has been doing business in Africa long enough to know that handing money to a black African for the rights to a piece of land is wasted money. 20 more guys will come one after the other to say they are the one they should deal with and they should pay him for the proper papers.

Land rights of that magnitude in Africa are paid with blood.
This is true, but I'm sure the Chinese aren't afraid to crack some skulls. They certainly have numbers on their side.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Titan_Atlas

General Atlas
<Prior Amod>
22d 10h 51m
We shouldn't let Russia have the Boers. Not that we need them, but Russia has some amazing farmland which is usually not well utilized because of all the lazy, drunk communists that live there. Moving some efficient farmers up there might give American agriculture a little too much competition.
Russia has population issues. Putin just pulled 15k farmer there to produce food for his people. He is absolutely making the right decision for his people. We made a huge mistake not taking these people in. Cut some benefits to illegals and give all that money with some land grants to these people.

Gask

Vyemm Raider
31d 7h 17m
White South Africans denied refugee status in Canada
Eric and Sonia Endre were farmers in South Africa and had been visiting relatives in Canada in April 2016 accompanied by their two children, and two grandparents. Ten days later they made a refugee claim in which they referenced a number of violent thefts and threatening incidents in their home country. Their claim was based on allegations that because they were white, they were being targetted by the black majority. That claim was denied by Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) which ruled that race was not an issue and it seemed likely they were chosen randomly and the thefts and attempts to steal were motivated by economic conditions and not race.

The Endres appealed to the Federal Court saying the IRB failed to consider danger to their children. That appeal was rejected, as have all claims from S Africa this year. A similar 2008 case in which asylum was initially granted to Brandon Huntley, sparked a strong diplomatic reaction from the South African government which threatened worsening relations between the countries if the decision stood. As a result the IRB was ordered to review its decision which was reversed.

“South Africans are now persecuting a segment of white South Africans because you’re almost embarrassed to say it, for fear that you get labelled a racist because of the ugly history of apartheid which everyone was against. But the reality is the reality. Poor whites are targeted because of race and the law of refugee status in Canada should be applied to them, no different from any other persecuted race in any other country without regard to the political correctness.” Rocco Gilati, lawyer involved in the unsuccessful refugee claim by white South African Brandon Huntley.

Sweden denies perfectly integrated white South African family asylum – despite death threats against their 6yo daughter
Bob, Betty and their daughter Dora, 6, live in the rural countryside of southern Sweden. Since they came here, they have worked and paid taxes, never been on welfare and never been a burden to society. But they are not wanted. Originally they fled from South Africa to escape the pursuit of men who were attempting to steal their newborn daughter for use in some sort of ritual magic. The practice of witch craft is widespread among black South Africans, for instance, many believe that having sex with a virgin will cure them of HIV infection and sometimes, various body parts of children are used to manufacture different kinds of “medicine”.

Betty was at the family business office together with an employee, when the men showed up and made their gruesome offer – they wanted to buy Dora. Initially, Betty did not go to the police, because she couldn’t believe what she had just heard. She dismissed it as a sick joke, but when the men came back she got scared. “It wasn’t until the third time that I finally went to the police, and by then I was really upset. But the police just told me that what had happened wasn’t a crime since Dora hadn’t been hurt.”

Still, the men did not give up. Time and again they came back to the office and then started showing up at the house where the family lived. They sat outside and waved to Betty when she left the house with Dora, sending a clear signal that they had not given up hope on getting their hands on the girl. “We were told that once they have chosen a victim they won’t stop,” Bob says. After the men attempted to kidnap the girl in a grocery store the couple decided that enough was enough and made arrangements to leave the country.

In March 2014, Bob got a job in Sweden. The family sold their farm and their business for next to nothing and decided to try and build a future in the Nordic country. Bob worked hard at a local farm where he was paid far too little and had to work overtime without compensation. As he had just moved to Sweden, Bob did not know his rights and it was not until he joined the union that he got the money his employer owed him. When the Swedish Migration Agency found out, they decided to revoke his work permit – he had worked too much and earned to little!

Even though the family was never a burden to society they were not welcome here anymore. When Bob’s work permit was about to expire, someone told them that they could apply for asylum instead, since Dora’s life is threatened in South Africa. And so they did. However, they recently received word that they do not have any reasons for being granted asylum. The Swedish Migration Agency writes that they do not doubt the family’s account of how men tried to kidnap Dora, but believe they “should” be able to receive protection in South Africa.

“I believe it is a political decision,” Bob says. “Sweden still supports the ANC government in South Africa and it could be seen as criticism of ANC if Sweden were to grant us asylum.” The family is now waiting for a final court decision, but they have almost no hope left – they are not even allowed to attend the court where their future is going to be decided. “We have applied for residence permit in Australia, because the family can never return to South Africa."