Divinity: Original Sin 2

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I need to get around to playing 1 and 2 sometime. I've tried both but I always end up, as with many other RPGs, in trying to do some sort of a 100% run. Probably some sort of minor autism in me. I just need to go into it with the "I'll do the main story and as much of the side quests as I can, but If I don't find some hidden item or fail some quest, no problem". I know I restarted twice due to forgetting to put out that burning ship for example.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've got an absurd amount of time between the first game and its enhanced edition but in comparison I've only played the second a single time. It just didn't hook me and had a number of fights that were just a pain in the fucking ass. I'm looking at you oil derrick.

Also fuck cursed fire.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
finally got around to trying this. starting the game i had so much fun. best game iv played in ages. then i got to act 2. what the fuck is this garbage. is the rest of the game as awful as act 2? or is it closer to how good act 1 is. cant decide if its worth using a mod or gm tools to skip act 2 or not

• 1Picard

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
no guidance in game unless i read and remember every single note and book that drops. the quest journal is useless and tells nothing. i hate being forced to look up online what I am supposed to do. act 2 having no city or quest hub blows ass. just wander around aimlessly trying to guess what random spell im supposed to cast on someone or whatever the fuck im supposed to be doing.

perhaps i just need to find a mod that makes the quest journal not useless

Last edited:

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Act 1 was amazing.
Act 2 is good in it's own way though, talk to all the NPCs in the main town and around it and you'll find your way.
Act 3 is kinda weird but it's got some interesting moments.
Act 4 is amazing again.

• 1Like