Django Unchained

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any early reviews from any of you? Planning on seeing it Christmas day if timing works out. Really looking forward to it.

Fedor

<Banned>
http://wavenewspapers.com/arts_and_e...a4bcf6878.html

Jamie Foxx_sl said:
[On one] day, people were coming up from the offices like, ?You?ve got to see Leo doing this scene,? him and Sam were just going to work, it was amazing. But what happened was the shot glass somehow slid over where he was always slamming his hand down, and in that one take he slams his hand down and the shot glass goes through his hand and now blood is shooting through his hand. I?m thinking, ?Does everybody else see this? Because this is crazy!? And he keeps going. I like almost turned into a little girl, I was looking like [makes a face]. But what was amazing he was so into his character when they finally said cut he was still this guy. To be honest with you, people almost like gave him a mini-ovation. It was amazing to see the process of these guys [Leo and Sam] making it real. At one point, we were in rehearsals and Leo was saying his lines, N-this AND N-that and he?s [catching his breath] and then Sam pulls him to the side and I?m paraphrasing, [says], ?Hey mother*****, this is just another Tuesday for us ? let?s go.? So they really went into these characters. I remember I saw Leo the next day, and said ?Hi? ? and he never replied. I was like, ?Did he hear me?? But they were really into that space, and it was crazy.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Lets not start sucking each others dicks just yet.

But I imagine this will kick ass.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lee was mad back when Tarantino dropped 38 n-bombs in Jackie Brown, not shocking he's upset about a movie that uses it 109 times. Also, not shocking that no one else gives a fuck.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Slavery was not a mini-series starring LeVar Burton....or a boat with Djimon Hounsou, either...I don't see Spike Lee bitching about these.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Just saw it, great movie. My only complaint is that it is perhaps 20-30 minutes too long. Of course those last 20-30 minutes are filled with explosions so it's a wash. On Leonardo Dicaprio...

Knowing that his hand was actually injured and that it was real blood in the scene at the dinner table with the skull made it that much more powerful. It's crazy that he stayed in character the whole time cause that looked like it hurt.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Saw it. Loved it. Was everything I expected and more. I didn't even know SLJ was in the movie until I saw the opening credits but holy shit did he steal every scene. I bet they didn't even give him a script, they just said "Play the head house American Inventor" and he took it from there.

I'd love to find out what scenes were unscripted because for whatever reason it seemed like there were a lot of them, like the shot glass scene.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Movie was bomb. An extremely satisfying revenge film. I don't get Spike Lee's hate. I think its portrayal is true to form.