DmC: Devil May Cry

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I usually played the hell out of every DMC game. Though, the older ones were my favorites. This game looks fun, but I havent had the time for the Demo yet.

kalissan_sl

shitlord
The demo made me pre-order it actually. I only ever played 2 and 3 but it managed to convince me it was a day1 purchase.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Didn't play the demo, but the game itself is quite fun so far. It still has the old dante feel to this character which i quite like.
Playing on Nephilim but its still pretty easy heh

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought the crying about Final Fantasy was bad lately, but DMC "fans" have taken it to a whole new level. Apparently Dante not having white hair is serious fucking business or something, because the game itself plays just as well as any other entry in the series imo. (Based on PS3 demo, not buying it til I see how good the PC port is.)

At least Ninja Theory has a sense of humor about the whole thing:

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Giant Bomb gave this game a 5/5, and they're hipster as fuck when it comes to reviews.

Gotta beat ass creed triple, then I'll start it up.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Yeah, this Giant Bomb quick look fully sold me on getting it today rather than waiting for a sale. The fact they are already putting it down as a GOTY candidate and weren't really fans of the original series speaks volumes to me.

Flesseck

Lord Nagafen Raider
So glad this game turned out well. I got so tired of all the backlash it received due to some character color palette changes. The gameplay looks fucking amazing.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I've heard nothing but positive things about Cris Angel May Cry. I may give it shot when the price goes down.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Finished it on Nephilim difficulty, pretty solid game. I enjoyed it, i don't get the hate for it, i was pleased by the end boss~

Now to get all the secret missions and shit~

Needless

Toe Sucker
Son of Sparda = much more entertaining to play. waaay more intense gameplay like DMC should be hah

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So far its turning out to be a good DMC tho i keep getting this nagging feeling that Virgil is going to get dealt with at some point for doing /something/ shady.

Needless

Toe Sucker
teehee.

The dialogue in this game is pretty lols at some points, not huge spoilers but i'll tag it anyway

Vergil - "We make a good team."
*pause*
Dante - "I'm stronger."
Vergil - "I'm smarter."
Dante - "I'm better looking."
*pause*
Vergil - "......I have a bigger dick."

Wakandan whaaaaaaaat did i just hear?

Forbin_sl

shitlord
I just finished the game and enjoyed it a lot. I wish it was a bit longer but there is a ton of re-playability in the extra difficulties/modes. Though for me once i see the story i don't want to play through it 6 more times.

PhatAlbert

Trakanon Raider
It's times like this I'm glad I don't have a console system to lose myself for hours. I hope to play it with friends, though.