Do male to female trannies go to a gynocologist?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
He's definitely not a whackjob former celebrity who just wants attention, definitely not.

Nope.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The B side of this question is do female to male trannies go to a gynecologist?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
According to the Wachowski sisters in their show Sense8 you can have orgasmic sex as a post-op M2F which as far as I know shouldn't be possible.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The mind convinces people of a lot of things that aren't true.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
According to the Wachowski sisters in their show Sense8 you can have orgasmic sex as a post-op M2F which as far as I know shouldn't be possible.
I thought the doctor turns your penis inside out to make your pseudo vagina? If the nerves are still intact after that process I assume you'd still be able to have some kind of orgasm, although god knows what your body would think is supposed to happen.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure they just turn it inside out and then make the head of your mangled dick into something resembling a clit.

It's no wonder so many keep their cocks.

I met a really cute trans girl the other day, 25, PhD candidate, seemed pretty normal. I guess she'd been taking hormones for a long time, since she looks just like a slightly goofy looking girl. Pretty sure she still had a dick, didn't ask though.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Bakeries, dont know what is about them but if you want to meet some trannies of lesbians go to a grocery store bakery. I worked at Food Lion and we had 3 of them, Krogers had 5 and Walmart has something like 4.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bakeries, dont know what is about them but if you want to meet some trannies of lesbians go to a grocery store bakery. I worked at Food Lion and we had 3 of them, Krogers had 5 and Walmart has something like 4.
I'm pretty sure there's a law on the books that all supermarket bakeries must employ at least 1 jackboot dike and at least 1 mentally retarded person.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Heres a thought for you. MtF transgenders have to work ro keep their pseudo gashes from closing up by jamming stuff in there everyday, otherwise their bodies will close the gash because it perceives their tranny cunts as an open wound.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I actually paused in thought on the thread title, because I realized it was a pretty interesting question.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Heres a thought for you. MtF transgenders have to work ro keep their pseudo gashes from closing up by jamming stuff in there everyday, otherwise their bodies will close the gash because it perceives their tranny cunts as an open wound.
So? Are you arguing, putting out a thought, that a complex of flaps transplanted does not respect the desired boundaries and instead adhere to their original biochemical priming? Duh? Seems to me that all that says is we do not fully understand or know how to manipulate the cellular signalling pathways and timing of this. Hormonal treatment post natal is rather crude.