Do you know first hand anyone who has been proven to test positive for Covid-19?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Do you know first hand anyone who has been proven to test positive for Covid-19?

• Yes

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 91 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just curious here since this came up the other day. Out of everyone on this board do you know anyone (FIRST HAND) I specify that because we have many retards who will say my nephews brothers cousins roommate had it I think. To those people please throw yourself off a bridge.

So again do any of you know first hand someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. Again let me stress since many of you are stupid. I don't mean if nanners had a fevor, or you had the sniffles a week ago. Does anyone on this board know anyone first hand who has a documented case of Covid-19?

If you do please give us some details because I have yet to hear of any first hand encounters.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Animale

Trakanon Raider
One colleague from work, mid 50s. Has been sick and in/out of hospital for close to two months, so caught it it mid to late March.
Also had a 95 year old friend from my rotary club die from it in early April. This is in central N.C.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes. I admit, treat and try to keep them alive. Seen too many, too many dead, too many die alone. Fuck covid-19.

EDIT: two of my coworkers, young athletic in their early 30’s got it early on, out of the game for a few weeks. Weak for weeks when they returned.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
hospital staff and anecdotes (friend of a friend) shouldn't count

"personally know" should be in the title

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
One colleague from work, mid 50s. Has been sick and in/out of hospital for close to two months, so caught it it mid to late March.
Also had a 95 year old friend from my rotary club die from it in early April. This is in central N.C.

So again is there anything to tie this specifically to Covid-19 or did they simply get sick. I am not trying to underplay the situation but given the nature of it all, there has been hardly anyone actually tested and listed with this rather that anecdotal evidence.

• 2Picard

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe, I might update it because so far nobody has given anything but anecdotal responses.

well the colleague from work he probably personally knew, unless he heard it from a friend of a friend in a different department or something

i'm not sure if izo is fucking around or what though

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So total bullshit. This is gonna be awesome because I am going to bet not one person will be able to produce any evidence of knowing someone with an actual case of Covid-19.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
one ex hookup told me she has it and is at home. the twin sister of my ex fiancee said she did have it but is mostly over it.

Animale

Trakanon Raider
So again is there anything to tie this specifically to Covid-19 or did they simply get sick. I am not trying to underplay the situation but given the nature of it all, there has been hardly anyone actually tested and listed with this rather that anecdotal evidence.

A positive test as stated in the question you knob. Wouldn't have posted if there wasn't a positive test in both cases.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So total bullshit. This is gonna be awesome because I am going to bet not one person will be able to produce any evidence of knowing someone with an actual case of Covid-19.
Coworkers don’t count? 2 doctors in my unit. Several nurses. None in my family or friends if that’s what you mean.

We’ve begun nationwide Ab testing, might be more than we know, asymptomatic or otherwise underdiagnosed.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well provide us with some detail. You'll have to forgive me for being skeptical, but since you know first hand and not through hearsay then please provide some details as to the case, how badly have they been affected by it? What type of testing was done, did they actually get a test or are we just making assumptions? Where they asymptomatic? Did the doctor who diagnosed them say they build up an immunity, are they still fighting it off.

Let's get some concrete information here so you don't come off as lairs.

• 2Picard

Animale

Trakanon Raider
Well provide us with some detail. You'll have to forgive me for being skeptical, but since you know first hand and not through hearsay then please provide some details as to the case, how badly have they been affected by it? What type of testing was done, did they actually get a test or are we just making assumptions? Where they asymptomatic? Did the doctor who diagnosed them say they build up an immunity, are they still fighting it off.

Let's get some concrete information here so you don't come off as lairs.

The 95 year old died 2 days into symptoms at home. Test post mortem - Fuck you for asking.

Colleague had gotten knee surgery so was out. Probably got exposed at hospital. After both he and his wife were sick, he got tested and came back positive, wife with antibodies. Been weak and low O2 for 6-8 weeks and not allowed to come back to work (which is driving him up the wall). Have texted and called him to get technical stuff for my job so you can eat my shorts you "skeptic" intellectually weak turdmuffin.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My grandmother's husband died from it last week in a nursing home. He was 93.

Or maybe he died because he was already 93 and the nursing home wanted coronabux. Either way thats what they put on his death cert I'm told.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
one ex hookup told me she has it and is at home. the twin sister of my ex fiancee said she did have it but is mostly over it.

my sister tried to convince people she had it and it was bullshit - a ton of attention seekers pretend they have it and it made them DEATHLY ILL

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The 95 year old died 2 days into symptoms at home. Test post mortem - Fuck you for asking.

Colleague had gotten knee surgery so was out. Probably got exposed at hospital. After both he and his wife were sick, he got tested and came back positive, wife with antibodies. Been weak and low O2 for 6-8 weeks and not allowed to come back to work (which is driving him up the wall). Have texted and called him to get technical stuff for my job so you can eat my shorts you "skeptic" intellectually weak turdmuffin.

You can get pissed all you want but still have only provided bullshit hearsay.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.