Poll Do you like or dislike screamfeeder

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Do you like or dislike Screamfeeder

• Total voters

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is so-and-so's alt? It's like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, except in his case it is Mr Hyde and Mr Hydier.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Does Scream currently have any redeeming qualities? I know he's been entertaining at times in the distant past. Keyword, "distant".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like his posts usually, appreciate the inside look at Hollywood.

Seriously, if you're getting worked up reading anything on the internet, it's time to unplug for a while. Society as a whole could benefit a lot from that.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
When scream isn't autistically trolling he does sometimes have a stroke of genius in his writing that's evident he does indeed work in Hollywood and I do get a laugh.

• 1Salty

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I like him, but like most people I know, wish he wasn’t such a fag.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
703EE98A-56AF-40EA-9340-61993939F230.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
He's a bit cantankerous but I give him props for some recent quality posts in the atheism thread trying to burn the dumb out of Manessa. He might be a tranny chaser though.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I like him, but like most people I know, wish he wasn’t such a fag.
He’s fine when he isn’t sperging out. He also has a tendency to be a disingenuous cunt, but I’m pretty sure he does it intentionally to rile people up.

So basically you have to get him during the hour each day that he isn’t sleeping or drinking, and it has to be a topic that he actually is interested in and isn’t looking for the troll job of riling up all the usual board aspies

• 1Picard

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
He's a bit cantankerous bit I give him props for some recent quality posts in the atheism thread trying to burn the dumb out of Manessa. He might be a tranny chaser though.
Might need Lunis to give his expert opinion on whether scream loves himself some feminine penis

Fucker

Log Wizard
He's a bit cantankerous but I give him props for some recent quality posts in the atheism thread trying to burn the dumb out of Manessa. He might be a tranny chaser though.

Have you seen how fat Manessa is? If you lit him on fire, he'd burn for two weeks.

• 1Ice Burn