Poll Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

• Yes

Votes: 108 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 204 65.4%

• Total voters

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Because even though we'd rather not see HRC in power, do you actually think Trump can beat the Clinton machine?

iannis

Musty Nester
I think it's possible. I don't know if he actually will. But he could.

As I've said before, if we get out of this election without the SCOTUS having to rule on electoral procedure, I'll consider it a win. If it's close there is going to be some openly corrupt shit going down. And I think it may be pretty close.

We elected a BLACK DUDE instead of her, last time. And she was way way less shitty last time.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Nah. He could have very easily if he took a less retarded approach to this whole thing, but at this point it will take a miracle for him to put it back together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Will take things outside of his control for him to win at this point, like terrorist attacks, BLM riots and/or Hillary's health.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I voted "no" but wth do I know. I didn't think he would be the nominee either so my poll vote should probably not count.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I think he scraps together a victory right now. Disregarding some catastrophic political event or shenanigans.

jyY1x.png

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I want Trump to win, but I'm also a realist and don't think he will. If he wins though, the polls would have been wrong and the silent majority did speak up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If Trump actually won the social media meltdown would be incredible.

• 2Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Don't think he will win and thanks to NSAs monitoring of all internet activity, many board members will commit suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head shortly after Hilldog is sworn in

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

It sucks CA has so many electorials I think CA has shown time and time again it needs to break off and go be its own messed up giant island of whatever it is.

So does FL, and I live there >_<

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Seems like the biggest factor will be which group gives a fuck enough to show up...

Which supporters are more likely to be actual people who show up to vote?