Do You Watch Videos Posted In Music Threads?

Simas_sl

shitlord
How many people watch, or listen to, videos posted here? I rarely do. My guess is most of these threads are just embedded videos that are rarely, if ever, watched.

It'd be cool if we could get more descriptions of the music, background info, similar artists, and discussion, instead of just pages of youtube videos.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I watch them, but mostly I will play it just to listen, and browse internet in another tab.

iannis

Musty Nester
I play a lot of them. It's how I know creed sucks.

I'll listen to maybe 20-30 seconds. If it's bad it goes away. If I don't feel like turning it off, it musta been alright.

I don'twatchthem though. What's the point of that.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most of the thread videos in any forum I'll open them and watch on YouTube or whatever the originating source instead of on the board. These threads with videos in every post lag to fuck and back for me, I avoid opening them and as such don't come to the music house that often in the first place.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I listen to most of the songs posted. I have discovered a few artists from this board. I don't give anything posted much of a chance though. If the first 30-45 seconds doesn't jive with me, I move on.