Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 5 Votes
Title: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Horror

Director: Sam Raimi

Cast: Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Rachel McAdams, Benedict Wong, Xochitl Gomez, Michael Stuhlbarg, Adam Hugill, Bruce Campbell, Soo Cole, Tony McCarthy

Release: 2022-05-04

Plot: After the events of Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: No Way Home, Dr. Stephen Strange continues his research on the Time Stone. But an old friend turned enemy seeks to destroy every sorcerer on Earth, messing with Doctor Strange's plan and also causing him to unleash an unspeakable evil.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Finally it gets its own thread.

And I just re-watched the video I added tot he Spider-Man thread, and the trailers are 99.9% identical. Only difference is the length of time it flies over the trees before introducing Wanda. Everything else is a mirror image. Oh, and the words at the end are different. The spider-man one only said "Dr. Strange will Return."

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
After Spidey, I think this is what's kinda going on in many of our minds haha...

MoM.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If only a Multi-verse of Stan Lee could make another appearance. That would rule.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
patrick stewart at 1:17~ish? guess they have no faith in that not leaking before it comes out

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God damn that looks awesome. The first movie is one of my top favorite Marvel movies. Can’t wait!

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah it was already leaked extensively so they decided to lean into it. There is that oft-repeated notion that spoilers actually make people more interested owing to anticipation.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who is flamey fire bitch at about 1:37 in trailer? Captain Marvel i'm guessing or could that be another cameo entirely?

spronk

FPS noob
people guessing its Human Torch to intro Fantastic 4 but too early to tell, could really be anyone including American Chavez, the mexican chick who can do shit with dimensions or something

Fadaar

That guy
people guessing its Human Torch to intro Fantastic 4 but too early to tell, could really be anyone including American Chavez, the mexican chick who can do shit with dimensions or something

you see her in the main trailer so i'm guessing her, at 1:55

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I mean, how can I not post this gif after the trailer?

jizz-in-my-pants-andy.gif

Looks incredible, and will certainly tie up some loose threads Marvel has made during the last year or so~

May 6th it is then. I'll get my finest orange bottles ready on the 5th for some epic 4th plateau experiences, if you catch my drift.

• 1Barf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I mean, how can I not post this gif after the trailer?

View attachment 398333

Looks incredible, and will certainly tie up some loose threads Marvel has made during the last year or so~

May 6th it is then. I'll get my finest orange bottles ready on the 5th for some epic 4th plateau experiences, if you catch my drift.
But what does One Man, One Jar have to do with this?

• 1Rimshot

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
On one hand, that looks great, but it also looks like a preposterous amount of storylines they've crammed into this thing, between Mordo, Shuma Gorrath, however many Scarlet Witches, however many Dr Stranges, America Chavez, Prof X, etc., unless most of them are only in one scene.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This looks badass. I’m in.

I'm not a superhero cuck (I only own captain america trilogy) but I'd consider owning a Doctor Strange trilogy if this is good and the next one too

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Jesus that looks absolutely fucking insane. I loved the first Dr. Strange and this looks 100x what they did in that. Cannot wait.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If you left the theatre after "Inception" and were asking your friend/date/family member what just happened and needed a full explanation, you probably need help with this one also is my bet.

Wandavision & Loki under the belt would be needed too I guess.

But what does One Man, One Jar have to do with this?
Oooof, that hurts broski...

• 2Salty
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Popcorn
Reactions: 4 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database