Does Anyone Understand Anything Sadre Spinegnawer Posts?

Do you understand a mind fried by drugs?

• Total voters

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude has been a full time LARPer ever since he got busted for claiming to be a doctor or teacher, whatever the fuck he got caught lying about.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Hes like Tad10 but on different meds
1610667055476.png

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dude has been a full time LARPer ever since he got busted for claiming to be a doctor or teacher, whatever the fuck he got caught lying about.

I think he claimed to be a PhD history or philosophy teacher? His posts are weird as shit. I think like "off his meds" weird. At one point he was claiming to have been in the capital hill raid. Honestly, I think it's all "trying too hard".

This little deal is just a speck, and really today is nothing as soon as you close your eyes. Who knows? We might be wondering about the wrong things. More often than not. Maybe, maye not.

Lumi said in an earlier post she did not know if I was serious when I said I agreed that lots of trouble is avoided if people were to follow the advice of Matthew 7:5. It's sound advice and good practice. Personally? I find in *most* cases if I look toward what I am doing to contribute to a problem, I can more easily adjust and the problems get better. Trying to make it so that other people are the problem usually does not work because I do not control them. So that was good advice. I said so. I think it makes sense.

But let me take issue to even start. You want sense??? Really?

I am not sure how important it is I make much sense. I think it's more important to just always be ready for the question.
fb742f11ae6b24964c1c2d4df3e033e2.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
No, fucker has been on ignore ever since he forgot he was an ER doctor while talking about being a professor.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m shocked anyone read enough to learn he forgot he was an ER doctor.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s the kind of gibberish you get when you try to communicate with nothing but autocomplete.