Donald Trump drops out of Republican presidential race

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

The politics of resentment against other people will not just leave us a fractured party. They're gonna leave us a fractured nation. They're gonna leave us as a nation where people literally hate each other because they have different political opinions.

This nation needs a vibrant and growing conservative movement, and it needs a strong Republican party to change the direction now of this country, or many of the things going wrong in America will become permanent and many of the things that make us a special country will be gone.

America needs a vibrant conservative movement, but one that's built on principles and on ideas, not on fear, not on anger, not on preying on people's frustrations.

But after tonight, it is clear that while we are on the right side, this year, we will not be on the winning side. I take great comfort in the ancient words which teaches us that in their hearts, humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

While it is not God's plan that I be president in 2016, or maybe ever, and while today my campaign is suspended, the fact that I've even come this far is evidence of how special America truly is, and all the reason more why we must do all we can to ensure that this nation remains a special place.

Column_sl

shitlord
Say something against Trump get thrown in the Rickshaw, call another race DREAMERS in the same thread, we good with that.

The Fine Management at Rerolled, and the infamous double standard.

Column_sl

shitlord
The good thing about this is Trump hates the lower class which is where you stand. I eagerly await when he cuts off your free goverment support.

Hey I live in a Texas, I'll send you a gun if you want to end it right now. What do you got to live for anyway? The blow up doll won't miss yah ;}

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I could have sworn that we had Mods actively participating in the thread. I also haven't seen you report anything? People sure as hell report your posts, LOL

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The good thing about this is Trump hates the lower class which is where you stand. I eagerly await when he cuts off your free goverment support.

Hey I live in a Texas, I'll send you a gun if you want to end it right now. What do you got to live for anyway? The blow up doll won't miss yah ;}
So edgy

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In the last 48 hours, there have been 3 reported posts. They are all yours in the politics thread, Column. The best part is all 3 are reporting different posts.

Column_sl

shitlord
I actually did report the first post, and like you said I never report anything. Think that is the first time I reported anything in like 8 years even through the Sean Wars...

Anyway, its a moot point anyway. That thread was destroyed, and all it needed was one mod to say hey maybe just use the spoiler command if it remotely adds anything from the books.

Even people that read the books were like you guys are acting like douche bags

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I actually did report the first post, and like you said I never report anything. Think that is the first time I reported anything in like 8 years even through the Sean Wars...

Anyway, its a moot point anyway. That thread was destroyed, and all it needed was one mod to say hey maybe just use the spoiler command if it remotely adds anything from the books.

Even people that read the books were like you guys are acting like douche bags
I honestly looked at those posts and thought you were just trolling. As in, I thought you were pretending not to know what Ukerric was talking about and then just reported him to be a dick.

LOL

Column_sl

shitlord
I honestly looked at those posts and thought you were just trolling. As in, I thought you were pretending not to know what Ukerric was talking about and then just reported him to be a dick.

LOL
It honestly wouldn't have been that bad, because the book reader just posted an equation. Then I immediately said don't tell me what the equation stands for, and they did it anyway.

That was well after the post was reported fyi. Anyway, It's not like that thread can be repaired now.

Status
Not open for further replies.