Doomsday Castle

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol i didnt even notice the outside hinges. i was focusing on their flimsy construction of the winch and door. yeah it took a lot of effort to get that thing up and for what? drawbridges were made that size because they had to accommodate horses and carriages and platoons of men marching. these guys havent even finished the floors of their castle yet and they are fiddling with retarded shit like drawbridges and trebuchets.

lol i didnt even notice the outside hinges. i was focusing on their flimsy construction of the winch and door. yeah it took a lot of effort to get that thing up and for what? drawbridges were made that size because they had to accommodate horses and carriages and platoons of men marching. these guys havent even finished the floors of their castle yet and they are fiddling with retarded shit like drawbridges and trebuchets.
I was waiting chuck for the motor engine to fall on the dad when they locked it back, I am still amazed this did not happen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i assumed there was some off-camera "help" in securing that thing. because if he tried to manhandle that thing by himself even with the blondy he would still have ended up in the hospital.