Doug Stanhope: The Dying of a Last Breed (2020)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Doug Stanhope: The Dying of a Last Breed (2020)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Brian Hennigan

Cast: Doug Stanhope, Chad Shank

Release: 2020-05-19

Runtime: 82

Plot: Filmed Memorial Day weekend in 2019 at the Plaza Hotel in Las Vegas (the city where he first performed stand-up comedy) Doug Stanhope goes through a dark wealth of material, uniting topics as disparate as child fatalities, hotel chain misery, and all the things you can do in Indiana.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Doug Stanhope is releasing a new special in a few days (the 19th). He's one of my top 5 favorite comics... he's dark and glorious.

Anyway, he sent out an email link for the vimeo information on his new album. It's $10 for the special, but I'm sure you'll be able to pirate it the day it's released.

Could Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule make this into a valid TMDB style thread once they have the info? It isn't up there right now.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I can fix it whenever it pops up, I check threads that are missing them at least once a week.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
At last this now has a TMDB link.

Also, funny special.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Had to move this post to the movie section since that is how it's classified on moviedb to be able to add poster.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Shit, loved Stanhope since high school. Late 90s? Not even sure how the hell we found him before the internet.

Been kinda SJW'y lately.

Will have to watch this, hoping like hell its not too cringey.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I remember when I was just out of High School, and I heard Doug for the first time. He was awesome. I had an MP3 of this bit on my comedy mp3 album.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database