downgrade Utnayan's punishment from ban to Rickshawing?

downgrade Utnayan's punishment from ban to Rickshawing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
20d 2h 4m
Reactions
5,410 2,039 0 0
indefinite Rickshawing until he displays acceptable social behavior

i've set the poll so that you can change your vote as the debate evolves, don't be afraid to change your mind one way or the other.

Last edited:

ZyyzYzzy

Shitpost Counsel
<Prior Amod>
51d 57m
Reactions
24,090 1,544 0 0
Rickshaw. Watching a monkey fling shit is fun

gshurik

Always on your mind
<Donors Crew>
9d 4h 48m
Reactions
2,865 995 0 0
My view is keep the ban. He has historically shown that rickshawing him for periods of time hasn't worked.

joz123

Blackwing Lair Raider
14d 12h 53m
Reactions
1,378 198 0 0
Either keep the ban or confine him to the rickshaw and only allow him to create a thread and only post in that same thread for a year (only Ut can post in that thread).

Rikkon

<Donors Crew>
10d 17h 28m
Reactions
90 7 0 0
Rickshaw

When released perma ban on the switch thread

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Banned>
Reactions
54,265 4,902 0 0
Why would you let a psychotic have a thread where he can post and where others can come and just poke at him like a monkey?

Dude needs to dry out from this board and from whatever the fuck going on in his life and get his shit together.

Rickshawing will only enable and perpetuate his victim and martyr complex.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
20d 2h 4m
Reactions
5,410 2,039 0 0
Why would you let a psychotic have a thread where he can post and where others can come and just poke at him like a monkey?
that doesn't sound fun to you?

DickTrickle

Analrapist
<Donors Crew>
26d 17h 17m
Reactions
4,364 610 0 0
14.) The public can be appealed to at any time in order to petition for a change of ruling that the moderator team has decided upon. This will be done ONLY in the comments and suggestions area and posting all over the forum about your grievance is not permitted. You will need a minimum of 60 total votes with a simple majority voting to appeal on a poll for the administration team to decide on the case.
This is why the outcome of this poll will be great, either way.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Banned>
Reactions
54,265 4,902 0 0
pharmakos pharmakos
First he was a martyr to you, now he is a joke to be fucked with. Which is it? Because it cant be both.

Alternately you can just admit that youre trolling because youre bored. Between this and the racism thread, its clear that youre starved for drama.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Banned>
Reactions
54,265 4,902 0 0
Rickshaw

When released perma ban on the switch thread
If you dont think he can behave in one thread what makes you think hes gonna be able to control himself in others?

Because he has been able to demonstrate that kind of restraint before? (Hint: he hasnt)

gshurik

Always on your mind
<Donors Crew>
9d 4h 48m
Reactions
2,865 995 0 0
pharmakos pharmakos
First he was a martyr to you, now he is a joke to be fucked with. Which is it? Because it cant be both.

Alternately you can just admit that youre trolling because youre bored. Between this and the racism thread, its clear that youre starved for drama.
I actually stood and thought and I realised that I want him gone because he's a tit, whereas most people want him to stay so they can laugh at him.

That's actually pretty fucked. I mean I thought I was pretty edgy for telling him to kill himself, but most of the people who want him permanently Rickshawed actually just want a caged animal to laugh at.

Jesus christ that's grim.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
20d 2h 4m
Reactions
5,410 2,039 0 0
pharmakos pharmakos

my stance from the very beginning was that he deserved a Rickshawing. so i guess he's a demi-martyr to me? i never defended his behavior, in fact i tried to talk him down.

it's of note that i was mocked me for trying to calm him down. so there were indeed people involved that were trying to goad him into acting out... even one person who sincerely said they were trying to get him to commit suicide.

suineg

<Donors Crew>
31d 12h 0m
Reactions
22,689 2,262 0 0
I agree, hows 1/21/2019 sound?
Oh man!

This is why you don't let people like pharmakos pharmakos make polls that might have some weight to it :D

Polls are a tricky thing that require a lot of variables and closed loopholes. I will do you a favor and create one for you and lock this one.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
20d 2h 4m
Reactions
5,410 2,039 0 0
I actually stood and thought and I realised that I want him gone because he's a tit, whereas most people want him to stay so they can laugh at him.

That's actually pretty fucked. I mean I thought I was pretty edgy for telling him to kill himself, but most of the people who want him permanently Rickshawed actually just want a caged animal to laugh at.

Jesus christ that's grim.
you really think it's more grim to want him Rickshawed than to want him to kill himself? my stance that you are a sociopath stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.