Dragalia Lost

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Dragalia Lost is Nintendo's latest mobile game. It is violently Japanese, with plenty of potential waifu's via a gacha system. It's an action rpg which you can shapeshift into Dragons that you summon from the same method as characters. Combat is pretty fun, it is similar to the Star Ocean mobile game, your group auto attacks with you controlling one character. Theres also co-op battles for quests, raids, and events. I'm not that far into the game, but it seems fairly F2P friendly.

My Player ID is 1334 1114 608

I've normally got Lily, Ezelith of Maribelle as my rep.

Best part is that you can play one handed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'll try this out for a bit. Should we be doing the usually restart and reroll until popping a 5* out of the free summon?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'll try this out for a bit. Should we be doing the usually restart and reroll until popping a 5* out of the free summon?

They list the drop rates in game and the 5* were like 0.025% or some shit. Not surprising but nothing I’ll reroll for. Only played for a couple hours so far and haven’t read anything. Will see after a few days.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
It is recommended to reroll until you get at least a 5* character. Ideal would be 5* unit and same element 5* dragonaqa. However, the download is 1.25gb, so it's more of a pain than normal. I rerolled about 5 times and stopped when I got a 5* Ezelith.

I do not feel you necessarily have to pull a 5* on those first two tenfold. Since it just launched they are giving out a lot of wyrmcrysts. I've done about 7 tenfoldsat level 16. I've since got two more 5* units, one 5* dragon, and a few 5* wyrmprint or whatever called.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I did some rerolls on an EMU called LD player to circumvent the repeated downloads. You do one install, patch, play tutorial and go through the pulls and then manually delete the account-related files (don't remember which, saw it on reddit). After that you have a blank but fully installed copy. Clone that copy and reroll, repeat as needed. The game data is already patched so you can reroll in 5-10 minutes by just doing tutorial. I quickly lost the nerve for it and kept an account with one 5* adventurer and a dragon but not matching.

Anyway, if you want to profit from the abundant raid crafting mats and get the raid unique adventurer/dragon, you can't waste much time on rerolls since it ends in a few days.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Finally got all my dragons from the raid. Wasn't able to clear the expert raid, but I've had enough. Definitely easier to just host your own room and hope to get a couple people to go a few times with you.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Didn't need another mobile game to get hooked on but I am really liking this so far. Got a Lily with only one reroll and went with it... later on got a Leviathan with a single pull summon ticket. Farming the event now. I really like the raid multiplayer. Will keep playing this for a while.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I need to read some guides or something. Game just isn’t clicking and can’t quite figure out why. It’s enjoyable enough but lacking a certain..... don’t know.

Maybe it is the combat? Running around and just tapping the screen isn’t engaging. Which goes to my comment about reading a guide. Maybe I’m just playing “wrong” and not fully using the gameplay elements.

Also the amount of leveling things in these games is getting ridiculous. Level your heroes, your equipment, your dragons, your mana circle, your castle, your cards, etc.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Dragalia Lost is Nintendo's latest mobile game. It is violently Japanese, with plenty of potential waifu's via a gacha system. It's an action rpg which you can shapeshift into Dragons that you summon from the same method as characters. Combat is pretty fun, it is similar to the Star Ocean mobile game, your group auto attacks with you controlling one character. Theres also co-op battles for quests, raids, and events. I'm not that far into the game, but it seems fairly F2P friendly.

My Player ID is 1334 1114 608

I've normally got Lily, Ezelith of Maribelle as my rep.

Best part is that you can play one handed

Husbandos or just waifus?

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
I need to read some guides or something. Game just isn’t clicking and can’t quite figure out why. It’s enjoyable enough but lacking a certain..... don’t know.

Maybe it is the combat? Running around and just tapping the screen isn’t engaging. Which goes to my comment about reading a guide. Maybe I’m just playing “wrong” and not fully using the gameplay elements.

Also the amount of leveling things in these games is getting ridiculous. Level your heroes, your equipment, your dragons, your mana circle, your castle, your cards, etc.

I dont think youre doing it wrong. It is pretty much just a button masher without any real buttons. I feel that just switching between the different weapon types until you find one you like, is what may make it more enjoyable for you.

What draws me to this game is it is fairly simple. The co-op and multiplayer raids are a fun change of pace from solo grinding. Turning into sweet ass dragons doesnt hurt. I do not play this game in public though because its a softcore anime tiddy flick.

Husbandos or just waifus?
Oh heck yeah