Dragon’s Dogma

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dragon’s Dogma

Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-09-17

Overview: Ethan sets out to vanquish the Dragon that took his heart, but with every demon be battles, the more he loses his humanity. Follow Ethan, along with his pawn Hannah, in his journey to reclaim his heart.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sept 17 is pretty soon! The story was -ok- in Dragon's Dogma. Looking forward to this.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
12160-h74S7GZigNGo8QaTVPcObHc4sY6.jpg

Title: Dragon’s Dogma

Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-09-17

Overview: Ethan sets out to vanquish the Dragon that took his heart, but with every demon be battles, the more he loses his humanity. Follow Ethan, along with his pawn Hannah, in his journey to reclaim his heart.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hateful! Joking aside i was just saying how DD was my favorite dungeon crawler that generation. Honestly its one of my favorite games for a console in general. Story may not be amazeballs but i had so much fun going through the world and shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Walking around at night was just asking to have a random Chimera come to molest you. Hilariously, makes me want to load it up again =|

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
In the post game in the area with the abandoned pawns talking about waiting for their master to return (ie people that had beaten the game and stopped playing), that got me in the feels. Fry’s dog did it better, but it was close enough to make me sniffle.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In the post game in the area with the abandoned pawns talking about waiting for their master to return (ie people that had beaten the game and stopped playing), that got me in the feels. Fry’s dog did it better, but it was close enough to make me sniffle.

i NEVER picked up on that. i don't know how i never realized THAT'S why they were abandoned

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Shit that looks pretty good, didn’t even know this was being made. I just finished a second playthrough a couple months ago, on the ps4 this time. Fantastic game.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Damn that looks far better than what I was expecting.

Hopefully this does well and Capcom decides to get off its ass and make a proper sequel.

• 1Solidarity

elidib

Vyemm Raider
At first I wasn't enthusiastic about the 3D cgi art style, especially the dragon, it looked straight out of Reboot, but as the trailer went on it started to be used to better effect, it does look promising.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Damn that looks far better than what I was expecting.

Hopefully this does well and Capcom decides to get off its ass and make a proper sequel.
Well if it’s anything like The Witcher, there’ll be a significant number of new sales for a ten year old game. I doubt it’ll reach Witcher 3 level of sales, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was in the mid six figures.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The animation and cgi looks exactly like the latest Berserk. And that... wasn't good.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Couple episodes in. The animation is really janky...

When people talk, their lips don't move at all, just their jaw, like animatronic puppets, and the eyes are so lifeless, everyone has dead eyes. It's very uncanney valley.

That said, the content is good, the characters are fine, and it's very true to the game. I really like that they don't pull any punches when it comes to showing graphic material.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’m a couple episodes in too. This is rough but I’m committed. I’m hoping the watch stats will expedite a Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just finished it. Seems like this series is low budget or low effort or both. I don’t regret watching it, but I wouldn’t recommend anyone else do so, unless they really liked Dragon’s Dogma.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I fell asleep a few times - gf wrapped it up - it was ok - thats about it. They should have gone with a more horror/survival theme instead of focusing on this unstable dude and all the random betrayals. I liked DD due to the atmosphere which wasnt really represented in this series

TV show information provided by The Movie Database