Dragon Age: Dreadwolf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, it's a big shock when you play through an RPG 3 times to play different classes each time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The biggest problem with DA:I was Witcher 3 coming out only 6 months later and absolutely dunking on it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
strong and stiff pass.

shit sucked when it came out and it sucks now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
8V2Pe15.png

• 9Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
The only good thing about DAI, at least IMO, was Sera. Of course, I've always been for movements like Anonymous, and more specifically, Red Jenny.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
DAI was so fucking boring. How the fuck could anyone slog through that horse shit 3 times lol

The over the top SJW agenda was gay as shit. Literally.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
DA:I was fun if you didn't get stuck doing all the MMO style quests. I enjoyed my reaver build and wrecking things. It's definitely not an all time great and I've not been able to go back to it. I did spend a ton of time during my play through though.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Cassandra, Sera, and Solas were the only companions I got anything out of. Vivienne and Dorion were almost good, Cole's character didn't go far enough, and the rest of them were too fucking boring to bother with.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well shit, I forgot all about finishing DA:I. I cant remember what stole me off it. I never really pay attention to the SJW shit until I HAVE to do it. Sort of like that lame ass fucking party in ME3. I cant stand shit like that. Im playing AC:Odyssey and some random Doctor dude hits on me just cause I saved his grandma and it wasnt game breaking, but it did strike me as.. wtf does this have to do with the GD game? Different company, same issue. Honestly, the entirety of the US is estimated to be.. what? 4.5% Other? So why does such a small percentage make it into just about every game, movie etc. that is prevalent now. Ill reinstall DA:I, but yes, the vast majority of people give two fucks about the SJW agenda.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
DA:I was fun if you didn't get stuck doing all the MMO style quests. I enjoyed my reaver build and wrecking things. It's definitely not an all time great and I've not been able to go back to it. I did spend a ton of time during my play through though.
I did reaver too. The combat is just very uninspiring and the story was lame.

The end of the game was lame on my playthrough too

I also hated the other DA games

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
DAI was so fucking boring. How the fuck could anyone slog through that horse shit 3 times lol

The over the top SJW agenda was gay as shit. Literally.
Yeah those 5 lines in a 30 hour game were very problematic.

You people are so thin skinned.

A much bigger problem with DA:I is that half your party were fucking emo weirdos. Solas was just basically like a writer came up with a character concept of: "Like Spock, Except Totally Unlikable."

Overall the game was pretty good if you didn't fill your party with the weirdos and therefore didn't have to listen to them much. Listening to Varric and Cassandra banter was fun. The gay mage guy was actually pretty cool I thought, because he gave you some really interesting perspective of what the Tevinter Imperium was like.

• 9Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm thinking maybe you just don't like this sort of game, because if you didn't find something to like in DA:O at the time, then you simply weren't trying.
You are right. Definitely don't like boring rpgs

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
DA:O was amazing. DA2 was pretty crappy. The waves of spawning mobs and corridor zone design was just awful.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So, you didn't like DA:O, but played DA:2 anyways. Didn't like DA:2, but played DA:Inq anyways. Your masochism when it comes to WoW makes more sense now.
I didn't play 2, skipped it. But I played the DAO expansion. I didn't plan on getting DAI but it was on sale and everyone said how awesome it was. It wasny

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I hated most of DA2. The combats were fucking bad, ninjas, ninjas everywhere. They also reused the same areas over and over and over.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't recommend it for GOTY or anything, but I enjoyed inquisition and spent a lot of time in it. Then I discovered save scumming and stopped playing a week later.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I didn't play 2, skipped it. But I played the DAO expansion. I didn't plan on getting DAI but it was on sale and everyone said how awesome it was. It wasny

My point still stands dude. If you try several games in a series and don't like them, then it's not an issue with the games being bad (even if they are) it's an issue of you not being able to like the games themselves. and that's OK. DA:O had its faults, but is widely considered to be one of the better fantasy RPG's made and was really fantastic for its time (has not aged well) and your distaste for it combined with your distaste for the rest of the DA games points to it just simply not being your bag.

• 1Like