Dragon Age: Dreadwolf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I played 1 and loved it...played 3 and killed a lot of time with it. Won't even touch this if their advertising is just 'a celebration of diversity'. Hope it fucking fails so hard the company goes out of business. Fuck you SJW garbage people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno man. My problem with 1 was side quests were boring and skippable. So I did that and beat it in 15 hours and everyone told me I played it wrong. First of all, fuck those people. If the game was supposed to be longer THEN MAKE IT LONGER. Second, everything felt really shitty about it. I played it on PS3 so maybe that's why

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't recommend it for GOTY or anything, but I enjoyed inquisition and spent a lot of time in it. Then I discovered save scumming and stopped playing a week later.

I thought the greatest part of DA:I was just becoming and being the Inquisitor. Like not just being a badass warrior but also going from some random idiot to being someone incredibly politically powerful and inspiring, even moreso than in the 2 games before them as the Grey Warden or Hawke. The Inquisitor was way closer to the archetype of Shepard from the ME games, in personality and importance, but Shepard was fairly badass before ME1 even starts, so you get to play out more of the fantasy.

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I played 1 and loved it...played 3 and killed a lot of time with it. Won't even touch this if their advertising is just 'a celebration of diversity'. Hope it fucking fails so hard the company goes out of business. Fuck you SJW garbage people.
Oh fuck you. It's a formula that goes back to Star Trek at the very least, possibly earlier.

You can interpret it one or or another. You can play the game however the fuck you want, that's kind of the point. Pansexual people-pleaser leads a bunch of cucks to stop the dark wizard through the power of faggotry, or strong protagonist character with western values unites and leads a cast of characters with diverse perspectives and the occassional truly oddball misfit (didn't DA:I have an autistic ghost as a party member?) on zany adventure and saves the world through the power of being white and male.

No one is forcing you to fuck the gay character or get your ass spanked by the Islamo-marxist (what?) bull-man. You get to play the game you want to play. You seem to have trouble with the fact that alternative perspectives even exist.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I dunno man. My problem with 1 was side quests were boring and skippable. So I did that and beat it in 15 hours and everyone told me I played it wrong. First of all, fuck those people. If the game was supposed to be longer THEN MAKE IT LONGER. Second, everything felt really shitty about it. I played it on PS3 so maybe that's why
I went the opposite with origins. I don't know if I even technically finished it. I think I did, but it was like six months later. Finished it before uninstalling.

Pc though, and I nodded it out pretty heavily. I liked the sides more than the main.

Bitch stole the baby.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh fuck you. It's a formula that goes back to Star Trek at the very least, possibly earlier.

You can interpret it one or or another. You can play the game however the fuck you want, that's kind of the point. Pansexual people-pleaser leads a bunch of cucks to stop the dark wizard through the power of faggotry, or strong protagonist character with western values unites and leads a cast of characters with diverse perspectives and the occassional truly oddball misfit (didn't DA:I have an autistic ghost as a party member?) on zany adventure and saves the world through the power of being white and male.

No one is forcing you to fuck the gay character or get your ass spanked by the Islamo-marxist (what?) bull-man. You get to play the game you want to play. You seem to have trouble with the fact that alternative perspectives even exist.
Larian did it right. They have a sjw outlet character too. You can tell her to shut up and she actually shuts up.

What you're describing is fine. It's just not what bioware is doing.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Excitement! DA:I was fantastic and I look forward to this next entry... I was particularly interested in Solas story as you slowly throughout DA:I (and DLC) figure out he's more than he seems, before learning out a lot of his back story.. Expanding on that is welcome! Only 3 more years or so to wait I guess...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Problem is it's not organic and it's not even close to reality. How come there are so many pansexual queer trap furry turd lickers in such high abundance?

If it wasn't due to an agenda they wouldn't have mentioned it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Dragon Age 1 was awesome for being relatively new with some very interesting characters, voice overs, plot twists, and unique take on fantasy rpg story and combat. I also loved DA2, but that one fell on its own sword using the automated battle concept that I was able to abuse the fuck out of. It had a lot of content I was able to burn through, missing a lot of the story. Though I do remember the SJW story behind the #strongwoman knight lady... DA:I was like the mobile version of Dragon Age. Another settlement needs your help! Well, I don't fucking care.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I’ve got a lot of fond memories about Origins.

I remember jack shit about the plots of 2 and Inquisition and I’m pretty sure I feel asleep during several major plot points of the later.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I didn’t care you can have gay relationships in DA, I thought it was great people could do whatever they wanted. My dad was constantly sending me texts of him and his male dwarf getting it on. I’m 100% fine with it being possible. But when that’s your main advertising point in a trailer, made by a company that notoriously went SJW, then I say no...fuck you sir. Stop ramming unasked for cocks down our throats.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

DAII (which I regrettably played through) the fag mage keeps coming onto you constantly. It was annoying even then.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
From what little I have played of Japanese games, I would say WoW has more in common with Devil May Cry than DA:O or Divinity:OS 2.
You'd be wrong, though. The entire quest structure and objectives in Dragon Age is virtually identical to WOW. You can even play each individual character within your team similarly to how you play a character in WOW, but with the ability to pause between actions in a semi-turn based rpg style. More in common than differences.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user