Dragon Nest

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
So this F2P game just became available through Steam, and if you link your Nexus account to your Steam account you can register to get a free level 45 character of any class in January. The combat is just like Tera's, and I think the game is actually a lot of fun.

Here is a wiki on the different classes, and they even have videos showing you the skills:http://www.dragonnestwiki.com/Category:Classes

Lodor_sl

shitlord
The game is fine for a asian ftp game.

The alchemist class, one wit hthe robot pet, is majorly OP though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Decent action mmo actually. Vindictus fans should check it out. Using steam wallet counts toward nx credit though aka can't buy shit with it.

earthfell

Well, I just got level 24 on my archer and tried doing my first nest (boss dungeons, the first one that becomes available is Minotaur Nest at level 24). Goddamn it was hard, but a lot of fun. The main different between this and Tera is that for me I think the player spell and attack animations are better in this game, go figure. Here is a vid I found, the main boss at the end was damn hard.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Felonious and I used to play this game, him a lot longer then me. It's enjoyable, but I thought the mico transactions got to be to needed to properly progress so I gave it up.

It was pretty fun though for the few weeks I played.

Lodor_sl

shitlord
Well, I just got level 24 on my archer and tried doing my first nest (boss dungeons, the first one that becomes available is Minotaur Nest at level 24). Goddamn it was hard, but a lot of fun. The main different between this and Tera is that for me I think the player spell and attack animations are better in this game, go figure. Here is a vid I found, the main boss at the end was damn hard.
Like i mentioned above about the alchy class with the robot pet. That mino dungeon is a snoozer with how easy it is as that class. The robot can kill the boss while you go afk elsewhere.

Vittra

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've played this off and.on the last year, its a blast and pretty adorable of a game. You don't need to pay to win, but a few things make it easier like the rubber stamps and inventory space

earthfell

Yeah and if you start on the Lev whatever server you get bonus exp and bonus loot. I have a 26 archer named Itapa. Shoulda named her Legolicious in retrospect, since all I ever see are her panties.

Also, new class will be coming out next year, this vid gives u a 40 sec rundown on everything u need to know about it

plaeroma_sl

shitlord
I played this for awhile right after it got out of beta. Pretty fun game, but I got annoyed at the lack of inventory space. Still the combat was good enough that it deserves a test drive if you haven't played it before.

Vittra

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So since this thread, they added a new class (Kali) which is majorly OP and now the game is going to level 70. The Asian version is at level 80 and they have a new class called Ninja, so assuming it'll be here in many months. Also it seems like they consolidated all of the servers.....lol. There's only one to pick from now, not shocked. Game is still fun and just messing around while waiting for something new.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Very big bump. More just an FYI, if you happened to have an account here, Nexon is no longer going to be hosting the game, but the original developer (Eyedentity) is going to be taking it over. You have to log in once and "agree" to a transfer agreement. Failure to do so means your characters won't transfer. IIRC, the transfer is around the 26th.