Dragon Quest: Heroes II

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider

Anyone played this or know anything about it? It looks pretty neat but has 0 steam reviews and at 60$ it's got a premium game price for what may be shit.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
It has 0 steam reviews because it releases next month. derp.

Check out Dragon Quest Heroes, the first game, there should be tons of reviews and videos on YouTube, so that's basically what this series is about.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
It has 0 steam reviews because it releases next month. derp.

Check out Dragon Quest Heroes, the first game, there should be tons of reviews and videos on YouTube, so that's basically what this series is about.

I can read, but sometimes these things have early access and such where people have reviewed them.

Thanks though, I'll check out game 1.

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
I played through the first game and enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm a big Dragon Quest fan, and used to play a lot of the Dynasty Warrior games when I was younger so this was right up my alley. A warning to anyone that isn't a fan of either of those things: the story in game 1 was very simple and cutesy, so expect the same out of this one. The gameplay was also very simple, and I can see a lot of people getting tired of it if they don't know what they're getting themselves into.

I'd like to play this one too, but there are just too many other big games out right now.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was fun and beat it and did some end game grinding, but you need to enjoy the warriors genre. It is very rpg-lite, mostly a button masher hack n slash. I will probably pick this one up later on when its price drops quite a bit, same as the Berserk one they put out last month.

Basically these games come down to if you enjoy the IP and mindless beat em ups like final fight back in the day. I think the last one was my favorite so far, maybe tied with the Pirate Warriors one.