Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Damn, this is great fucking news.

I swear to God though, if they fuck this up AND the Black Company show, I'mma murder someone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rebellion studios involved?
Hell yes

They first brought us this

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, good news, just afraid it'll be on Freeform or something.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I'd be concerned about a Syfy series for Dredd because they'd be limited in just how 'hard-R' they can go. Maybe Netflix could do it well, but they've already got so goddamn many properties they're trying to force on me that it could be lost in the shuffle.
No series will take it as R as it needs to be. R rated instantly restricts audience especially on a series platform. AMC is about as far as you can go without Netflix but Syfy would be a better story. I would be concerned with budget/CGI on Netflix though. Syfy has done great work on that department( Expanse/Dark Matter and so forth).

Starz/HBO would be very awesome but I don't think that'll happen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'd normally be pretty excited about it, but Eliza Dushku (whom I like in other things) is part of it, and is casting herself in the role of The Lady. Which she doesn't fit, at all. There is discussion at the end of The Black Company thread in the book section, but if you google it dozens of similar articles come up.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this would be perfect for Starz. yeah karl urban would work great, but i dont think it would be a deal breaker since he never took off his helmet in Dredd.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Yeah, I'd normally be pretty excited about it, but Eliza Dushku (whom I like in other things) is part of it, and is casting herself in the role of The Lady. Which she doesn't fit, at all. There is discussion at the end of The Black Company thread in the book section, but if you google it dozens of similar articles come up.

Aw man.. I think Eliza Dushku could easily pull off some of the Taken, not so much The Lady. I didn't like Dollhouse very much when I saw it but I think she could be a credible Soulcatcher.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I wonder if Karl Urban would be up for it. He's done TV before with Almost Human, and loves the character.
sad that Almost Human was a great fucking sci fi show and couldn't eek out a season.

I mean, really you could just take Almost Human, put a bicycle helmet on Urban, and it'd be the TV series.

go give Minka Kelly a job again
5d38b5145e7e889a27ee9ae1eb7677ef.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
god pls giev job but pls no giev cankles

minka cankles.jpg

minka cankles 2.jpg
minka cankles 3.jpg
minka cankles 4.jpg

minka kelly cankles 6.jpg
minka kelly cankles 5.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Just have her wear heels, she only "looks" like she has cankles, cuz she likes to wear mostly flats, put her in heels and shes perfect again.
81453-Minka-Kelly-hot-ass-feet-heels-Y6zN.jpe

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

You consider those cankles? da fuq?

What is your ideal body? 1990s Kate Moss after a 5 month hunger strike?

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

well they're cankles, in that the from the calf to the ankle is pretty much stovepipe, there's barely any "definition".

But like i said put that bitch in heels and shes Amazing!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i was wondering wtf i was supposed to be looking at in those pictures. Void she is hot, dont listen to jayreb, i dont think men really look at ankles if the rest is hot. even foot fetish people dont go there.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Doubt Urban will be cast. No other actor should fill the role. What I would want is a continuation of the setting laid out in Dredd.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
well they're cankles, in that the from the calf to the ankle is pretty much stovepipe, there's barely any "definition".

But like i said put that bitch in heels and shes Amazing!

Indeed, there are several million+ strong forums with various discussion that beg to differ about the prescription of my glasses. Its marginalized to where it wouldn't be a thing today. Canklemania was circa 2011.

Last edited: