Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
This thread needs to be shutdown!
And a new thread for "Remember Dredd? How fucking awesome was that?"
Either that or rename it for Gods sake... its an horrible feeling seeing it up there in New Posts only to be so disappointed, YET AGAIN.

Edit: And if anyone ever again comes up with Dredd 2... without fucking confirmation that its happening its ban worthy!

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shes in oppenheimer now

did anyone watch in 3d and think, damn her teeth are way too straight to be real
olivia-thirlby.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They already gave up on Dredd 2 and started working on that TV series, but even that dropped the fuck off the radar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just remember Dredd as it was and forget about a sequel. sequels these days tend to shit up the good films that precede them.
seriously, you will not get a non woke Dredd movie. be careful what you wish for.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What kind of Amod response is this?

Half the fun is changing the thread title specifically to fuck with people's hopes and dreams, then sitting back and watching
Yes. Amod should change the year to 2023.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
just remember Dredd as it was and forget about a sequel. sequels these days tend to shit up the good films that precede them.
seriously, you will not get a non woke Dredd movie. be careful what you wish for.
Maverick

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Given the track record of Hollywood over the past few years, do any of you REALLY want them to make a sequel to Dredd?

At this point, I think I'll just keep my fond memories of 2012 Dredd intact instead of tainting them with whatever gay romance contemporary Hollywood would turn Dredd into today.

• 3Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 3 users