I don’t believe it
You're still going to watch it.

b6b606b0-6628-4405-a7d9-258d772914bc_text.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm watching this again in honor of the power of this thread. You never really "forget" how great a movie it is, but man... What a great movie this is.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've never even seen it, but I bought the steelbook as well as the 3D blu-ray on Ebay because of this thread. It arrives in a week or two. Media Mail to Hawaii is really fucking slow.

• 3Like
  • 2Let's Go
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Oldbased

> Than U
It was pretty great. I put it up there with The Ice Pirates which was the first Scifi I watched that I was like damn, this is different at age 12 in 1984.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Can't wait to hear about how they're going to make Dredd 2 more inclusive.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't wait to hear about how they're going to make Dredd 2 more inclusive.
They absolutely should, he murdered way too many white guys in it. With current plans that should have been at least 50% bipoc

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
They absolutely should, he murdered way too many white guys in it. With current plans that should have been at least 50% bipoc
Cant wait for Anderson be a 300+ lb trans-sheboon.

• 1Clown World
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It was pretty great. I put it up there with The Ice Pirates which was the first Scifi I watched that I was like damn, this is different at age 12 in 1984.
Still one of my favorite shitty sci fi movies.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I've never even seen it, but I bought the steelbook as well as the 3D blu-ray on Ebay because of this thread. It arrives in a week or two. Media Mail to Hawaii is really fucking slow.

Good man. Can't you stream in Hawaii? You can beat this.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This movie has reached a point that perhaps no other movie has.

1669988310579.png

This movie is both happening and not happening at the same time. As long as you do not look directly at the information, the movie exists in both states.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This movie has reached a point that perhaps no other movie has.

View attachment 445673

This movie is both happening and not happening at the same time. As long as you do not look directly at the information, the movie exists in both states.

I've never understood Schrodinger's Cat, and I don't now.

It isn't existing in both states, it's fuckin' dead, we just haven't seen the body yet. Or maybe it's alive. But it isn't both, except in the sense that a casual observer isn't certain. That applies to anything though...I don't know what state the weather is outside until I look, so is the weather's state simultaneously sunny/cloudy/rainy/snowy? No. It's one of the above and I just don't know yet.

And what kind of maniac puts a cat in a box with a bottle of poison?

• 3Picard
  • 1WTF

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I've never understood Schrodinger's Cat, and I don't now.

It isn't existing in both states, it's fuckin' dead, we just haven't seen the body yet. Or maybe it's alive. But it isn't both, except in the sense that a casual observer isn't certain. That applies to anything though...I don't know what state the weather is outside until I look, so is the weather's state simultaneously sunny/cloudy/rainy/snowy? No. It's one of the above and I just don't know yet.

And what kind of maniac puts a cat in a box with a bottle of poison?

200w.gif