Drunk History

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I guess they made these into a Comedy Central show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunk_History

I've watched a couple, and I actually find them more informative than funny. The original web episodes were funnier, or maybe the novelty wore off?

Anyways - still entertaining and worth it if you're bored
wink.png

Edit: I spoke too soon. The Lewis and Clark Expedition is pretty fuggin funny.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I've only seen a couple of the Comedy Central ones and didn't really like them. The people didn't really seem that intoxicated on a couple of the episodes. I'll have to catch the Lew and Clark ep.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit's rad, just like on the web. You are both crazy people.

Well, there's qualifiers. The quality seems to vary more from bit to bit, I'm assuming that's because they were on more of a time crunch since it's basically making a BUNCH of the same videos as he did for the web, but in a shorter period. Still, I've found them really good for the most part. Any time the actors act out something the drunk person is doing unrelated to the story is awesome. Was a great one in the Kellogg's one.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tried watching one of these and it was terrible. Definitely missed whatever made the web ones funny.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Al Capone one was hilarious.

So I guess it's just hit and miss.

This is my favorite webisode:

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Them being so fucked up is what makes the web version better. Some of the ones on the show are good but they need to drink a ton more. It's like they have a glass of wine and they are like "ALRIGHT I AM FUCKED UUUUUP".

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely fewer people puking, but all of them are still drunk. Just not like...DRUUUNK. Few too many dainty ladies though who clearly didn't go all in like Natasha Leggero. Still, you got people like Kyle Kinane, who was just destroyed.

Again, I think it mostly comes down to the number of episodes they had to produce. I am hopeful that if they get a second season Derek Waters will be able to be a bit more patient, or a bit more demanding, and we'll get more truly fitshaced people.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
It's hit or miss with who tells the story, but I like it. The webisodes were great, the William Harrison and Tesla are my favorites. Kinane and Kirkman have been the best on CC, Kyle is fucking great all the time.