DuckTales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: DuckTales

Genre: Family, Comedy, Animation

First aired: 2017-08-12

Creator: Matt Youngberg, Francisco Angones

Cast: Danny Pudi, Ben Schwartz, Bobby Moynihan, Kate Micucci, Beck Bennett, Toks Olagundoye, David Tennant, Tony Anselmo

Overview: The adventures of billionaire Scrooge McDuck and his nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, their famous uncle Donald Duck, pilot extraordinaire Launchpad, Mrs. Beakly, Webby and Roboduck. Adventures and hidden treasures are everywhere, in their hometown Duckburg and all around the world.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cool deal. I remember about a decade ago my wife bought the box set for Duck Tales and would watch them every morning before work.

I could go for a Rescue Rangers reboot too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We know it isn't being butchered by feminists because the boys still aren't wearing pants.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
From Wikipedia:

In May 2015, Terry McGovern (the original voice of Launchpad McQuack) stated on Facebook that the entire voice cast would be replaced, stating he felt "heartsick" at the news.
Voice of Uncle Scrooge died a few months ago, so curious who the new cast will be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah definitely interested more so now that I see Bobby (We Bare Bears is fantastic) and Danny.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
whoah jean ralphio and abed and dr. who as unca scrooge, thats cool. the two guys from SNL suck though

i wonder who donald duck will be and if they will duck-ify his voice

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kate is really bringing new meanings to her music video here. Looking forward to giving this a fair shake.

• 2Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Art looks good, and doubleplusgood Launchpad. Not sure about those voice actors though, probably just have to get used to it.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
the chick duck was always there, that's not a SJW retcon.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How the hell could anyone forget about Webbigail? She was hot as fuck

• 3Worf

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Think it looks good though its definitely get used to the new voices since the old ones are so ingrained in my head. Hopefully the butthurt man children who are screaming "not muh ducktales" will fuck off before it airs because heaven forbid something be made for an 6-12 year old audience, even my nephews/niece think it looks fun.

Here's hoping a Darkwing Duck reboot will happen if this has continued success.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Think it looks good though its definitely get used to the new voices since the old ones are so ingrained in my head. Hopefully the butthurt man children who are screaming "not muh ducktales" will fuck off before it airs because heaven forbid something be made for an 6-12 year old audience, even my nephews/niece think it looks fun.

Here's hoping a Darkwing Duck reboot will happen if this has continued success.
I am ready to get dangerous again!

• 3Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
'DuckTales' Exclusive: Meet the New Faces of Duckburg

Revealed some more of the cast:

Donald Duck (Tony Anselmo) - same guy who does the voice for Kingdom Hearts
Gladstone Gander (Paul F. Tompkins)

Gyro Gearloose (Jim Rash)
Ma Beagle (Margo Martindale) and the Beagle Boys (Eric Bauza)
Mark Beaks (Josh Brener) - Big Head from SV

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Is it just me, or is Mrs. Beakley looking like a bit of a badass at the end of that intro?

Snap260.jpg

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database