Dumb Money

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Dumb Money

Genre: Drama

Director: Craig Gillespie

Cast: Paul Dano, Seth Rogen, Sebastian Stan, Pete Davidson, Shailene Woodley, Anthony Ramos, Vincent D'Onofrio, Dane DeHaan, Myha'la Herrold, America Ferrera, Nick Offerman, Talia Ryder

Plot: A ragtag group of amateur investors, gamers and internet trolls bring Wall Street to its knees by reviving the challenged brick-and-mortar video game retailer GameStop, making it the first so-called meme stock.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that two of the three retail investors are America Ferrera and a teenage girl doesn't give me hope.

They should all look like skeezy neckbeards like Pete Davidson, because that's the type of Redditor is on WSB.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Anything with that fag Pete Davidson in it is an instant pass.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Seth Rogan and Pete Davidson?! Yes!! Automatic fucking pass...
Can we give movies negative stars?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rogan has does good as a producer, Preacher season 1 was good. No clue how it went downhill so fast

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Watched it last night. Not bad, but not The Big Short either.

How close did this hit to actual events?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This movie is actually S tier entertainment. They managed to capture the insane stupidity of everyone that actually held, no matter how downtrodden they were. It's the perfect canvas of greed. It doesn't matter who you are, or what your circumstances are, you're still every single fiber of your being as greedy as the wall street fucks who've been doing it for hundreds of years.

It's perfect.

I dont think that was the intent. But for anyone with half a brain, that's the message. Perfect irony.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Watched it, liked it overall. The Big Short was better and much more informative about what exactly was going on.

So did this dude never sell and make no money off of this shit? I laughed when the ugly Betty chick's character was shown to be like 50k in debt still at the end of it.

I would have sold half the stock as soon as I had $10 mill and let the rest ride out, repeating that as needed.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database