Dungeon Defenders: Awakened

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I loved dungeon defenders 1 but 2 was a mess. It started out okay but after finishing the campaign I took a break and came back and they had revamped everything to a point it was almost not the same game. It was so confusing I had trouble figuring out where I needed to start advancing again. They even changed how the currency system worked. I eventually figured it out but my wife had checked out by then. Hoping this one is more like the first.
It pretty much is the first with a bunch of quality of life improvements

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The only way to do this game is wait a while until people figure out: is it more like 1 or 2

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Official PC launch is supposed to be Thursday. Will add Massacre difficulty with a new enemy (it's going to fuck you up), Mix Mode, Pure Strat, all the challenges.

If anyone wants an easy road I can carry you through nightmare pretty easily.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Anyone playing this? Wife and I looking for some co-op to play and she loved the first 2.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I still am. They've had a kind of rough launch. Through nightmare is great, massacre is a mess. It's only got campaign and balance in it is horrific. I've beat massacre campaign but I'm just messing around in all the modes in nightmare because it's more enjoyable

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user