DVD Burning Software for TV Series

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
I'm trying to find a way to burn the 10 episodes of one of my kids show to a DVD that I can just put in my car DVD player, hit play and have it go for 2 and a half hours or whatever.

I guess I need something that will convert then burn them. But I can't find anything that does the job properly. I've tried a few programs (Ashampoo Burning Software, Infrarecorder and DVDFlick). DVDflick seemed like it worked (encoded and burned) but then it wouldn't play in anything.

Any ideas?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I second Convertxtodvd. I just made my dad a copy of all the Breaking Bad seasons. Down-converting from HD file sources (.mkv) I was able to get like 9 or 10 episodes per DVD(8.5GB DVDs). So season 1 was 1 DVD, but then the rest of the seasons were 2 DVDs apiece. But this is also a ~42-50 minute show per episode. You could get a ton of typical 30-minute shows(usually 22-24min) on 1 DVD.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks Homar, I'm lame and apologize for not seeing that thread.
Haha no biggy, just make sure you go through the setting and check certain things like play files one after another. If you have any questions let me know

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any free stuff out there hold up? Still have DVDflick, but that shit hasn't been updated in like 2 years.

ConvertX and DVD Creator both leave a watermark for trial versions. Fuck that noise, my filthy pirated movies already have Chinese subtitles and shit hardcoded in.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who uses trial versions....
Someone who didn't see a version newer than 2009 on the 2 torrent sites he checked.

When I checked flick I realized I haven't actually burned a movie since 2011. For myself I just play stuff off a thumb stick with a media player. Friend asked me to burn him something and I remembered this thread so I checked those 2 out.

Think I found a good version of on another site though. Will try it on the mkv file next when dvdflick finishes with the current movie.

Homsar

Someone who didn't see a version newer than 2009 on the 2 torrent sites he checked.

When I checked flick I realized I haven't actually burned a movie since 2011. For myself I just play stuff off a thumb stick with a media player. Friend asked me to burn him something and I remembered this thread so I checked those 2 out.

Think I found a good version of on another site though. Will try it on the mkv file next when dvdflick finishes with the current movie.
Aren't you on iptorrents?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aren't you on iptorrents?
Yep. Did I search the wrong terms? Newest one I saw on there was 4.1 years old. Will that still work fine? The one I found Utorrent said it downloaded everything, but the patch file thing is nowhere to be found.

In other news, DVDFlick seems to be working fine on mkv, wasn't sure if it would.

Homsar

Yep. Did I search the wrong terms? Newest one I saw on there was 4.1 years old. Will that still work fine? The one I found Utorrent said it downloaded everything, but the patch file thing is nowhere to be found.

In other news, DVDFlick seems to be working fine on mkv, wasn't sure if it would.
Are yyou spelling it as 1 word lol?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus balls. I was just searching "convert" to try and catch any variations. Why the fuck would it not show up as a partial=P

Yeah, millions of results. Sometimes I'm bad at internet.